cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generate automated content using openai's chatgpt

Generate automated content using openai's chatgpt

is there any specific extension available that can automate content generation for product description, short description and product meta data. one of my clients has numerous products and wants to get it auto generated through recently launched chatgpt api. I don't want to do this all manually and paste it in magento 2 backend, please suggest if there is a module for the same. 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Generate automated content using openai's chatgpt

We have recently launched Magento 2 AI Content Generator extension which supports OpenAI's GPT 3 and ChatGPT API to automatically generate content for:

• Product short descriptions
  • Product descriptions
  • Product meta title, keywords and description
  • Category meta data
  • CMS page meta data

Apart from the automatic content generation, you can also write custom prompt to generate the content as per your detailed query.

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

Hello there,

Webkul has already developed Magento 2 ChatGPT extension, that allows the admin user to automatically generate product content in one click. With this solution, you can get high-quality content via ChatGPT API for your product listings. Here are some of its features:

• Generate short description
  • Generate long descriptions with proper formatting, bullets, etc.
  • Supports multi-language content
  • Bulk import content for multiple products at once
  • Update/replace existing product content with a new one
  • Select an attribute for the content prompt

Future version updates will add more features to the Magento 2 ChatGPT extension. Also, Webkul can customize the module as per business requirements.

Thanks,

Rohit.

It's great to see your interest in automating content generation using OpenAI's ChatGPT. While I don't have specific information on extensions or modules for automating product descriptions and metadata in Magento 2, I can suggest exploring https://www.clientverge.com/cbd-content-writers/ content writing services. They have skilled content writers who can help you create engaging and customized product descriptions. You can check out their website at clientverge.com/cbd-content-writers for more information. They might be able to provide guidance or recommendations on tools or solutions for automating content generation in Magento 2.

@hohodo40184672 

Magento 2 ChatGPT AI extension [PRO] improves your website efficiency by generating engaging descriptions and metadata for products, categories, and CMS pages with the help of an AI assistant.

• Dynamic content generation using AI technology.
  • Automatically generate descriptions for products, categories & CMS pages.
  • Handle metadata for products, categories, and CMS pages using ChatGPT.
  • Generate personalized descriptions using a custom prompt.
  • Set the description character limit as per your requirement.
  • ChatGPT AI works well with page builder as well.
  • Add ALT text for product images using AI.
  • Support generating metadata of products in bulk.
  • Write high-quality content for products using ChatGPT AI.
  • Automate your website work by integrating OpenAI.

HI,

Yes, there is a solution that can automate content generation for product descriptions, short descriptions, and product metadata in Magento 2. Milople Technologies has introduced a Magento 2 AI Content Generator Extension that leverages the capabilities of OpenAI's GPT models, similar to the one you're using to generate automated content.

This extension integrates seamlessly with your Magento 2 store, allowing you to automate the generation of content for various aspects of your products. It can significantly reduce the manual effort required for creating and updating product descriptions, short descriptions, and metadata.

Key features of the Milople Technologies Magento 2 AI Content Generator Extension:

1. Automated Content Generation: The extension can generate product descriptions, short descriptions, and metadata using AI, saving you time and effort.

2. Customization: You can fine-tune the generated content to align with your brand's tone and style.

3. Bulk Content Generation: It supports bulk content generation, making it suitable for stores with a large number of products.

4. SEO Optimization: The extension ensures that the generated content is SEO-optimized, helping you improve your product visibility on search engines.

5. Time-Saving: By automating content generation, you can focus on other aspects of your e-commerce business, such as marketing and customer engagement.

This extension can be a valuable addition to your Magento 2 store, especially if you have numerous products and want to save time on content creation. It allows you to harness the power of AI to create compelling and SEO-friendly content for your product listings.

Hi there,

What you think is just the same as our customers. Filling in descriptions and meta tags for hundreds of products is really exhausting and sure, copy-paste thing is not effective.

Since you're looking for a solution for this, I'd like to suggest the ChatGPT M2 Extension by BSS Commerce. It has the same features as all modules in the market, but plus some noticeable features that I think you would find exciting:

• Compatible with 2 latest models: ChatGPT-3 Turbo & ChatGPT-4
  • Real-time update product attribute changes on product edit page to generate content
  • Pass the search engine's AI content detector with over 80 SEO score
  • Work well with both Page Builder and Text Edit
  • Enable the ChatGPT button in places like product and category descriptions, CMS page text, and SEO metadata.

Hope this is useful to you! If you find it useful, please give me a Kudo or Accept as Solution!

James Hoang