cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gift Ecommerce

Gift Ecommerce

Hi everyone,

I've made an Ecommerce platform (https://sorpresasbogota.com/) in which everyone who needs can ask for a surprise gift or a surprise breakfast at home, at any hour or any moment, we help you make every moment more special than you ever imagine, anyway I want to know how can I take advantage of any of the tools that Magento offers to improve my web site.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Gift Ecommerce

Hi Sara,

It looks like your current website is powered by WooCommerce. Is that correct? 

Magento offers a more robust eCommerce platform than WooCommerce, but generally speaking, these are competing platforms. To use Magento, you'd need to migrate away from your existing eCommerce platform... onto Magento.

Magento has tons of features and a very large marketplace of extensions (ie. plugins). Is there anything that your current website isn't doing for you that you wish it did? Do you feel that you've outgrown your website in any way?

Re: Gift Ecommerce

Hi, Sara!

We can offer you many different modules. But if you want to migrate to Magento you have to take a look at our starter pack. It includes 5 different modules that are ‘must-have’ for new Magento store:

• Improved Layered Navigation
  • One Step Checkout 
  • Special Promotions Pro
  • Seo Toolkit
  • AJAX Shopping Cart

Together they are a perfect bunch of extension, that you will need for the first time. Check it out!

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!