cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello Im new to magento extensions and need help finding a true ORDER APPROVAL - extension.

Hello Im new to magento extensions and need help finding a true ORDER APPROVAL - extension.

New to magento and need to find a order approval extension.

So if someone like employee submits an order the order goes to their manger for approval or not via email.

If  the order is approved the order sends the empolyee your order was succuesfully approved.

This needs to be a muilt store where we can use this for differnent stores.

Thanks in advance

mschmayer

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Hello Im new to magento extensions and need help finding a true ORDER APPROVAL - extension.

I don't know of a module that can do this.

Parts can be done in standard Magento:

You can make your own "order status". So, create one that say submitted for approval and integrate it in the workflow.

But your problem areas are:

• Magento doesn't have a layered security system. So if a person has access to process orders, you can't revoke that temporarily based on the status of the order.
  • I don't think it's possible to add email templates for custom status changes.

So yes, you'd need an extension. Your best bet would be to find a developer who can do the work. I haven't seen this requested much, so I doubt the market for such an extension would be there.

Another option is to find an extension that does parts of your workflow and ask them to code your customizations. Many vendors will customize their module for you.

Re: Hello Im new to magento extensions and need help finding a true ORDER APPROVAL - extension.

Hello, 

Greetings!

As per the requirements mentioned in your query, I would recommend you the following extension- Order Approval Rules for Magento 2

• This extension facilitates the store owner to set various conditions/ rules when a customer places an order.
  • Once the store owner's approval, the order status is changed.
  • Email notifications are sent to both store owners and customer-related to order approval status.

Thanks and Regards!

Hii @Melvyn Sopacua 

I would like to suggest to you the best Magento 2 Order Approval Extension which allows the admin to set some rules and conditions for customers to places an order. 

Thanks!