How to create advanced popup or banners with news, images, discounts...in Magento2 ?
Maybe you can start here https://marketplace.magento.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=popup%20banner#q=popup&idx=m2_cloud_prod_def... ?
To create an advanced popup with news, discounts, and more you can checkout our extension, Web Push Notifications Extension for Magento 2. You can send instant Web Push Notifications to subscribers, even when they are not on your site and drive them back to your Store.
There are also lots of other features, like -
1. 10+ predefined templates
2. Call-To-Action buttons
3. Real Time Analytics
4. Instant and Scheduled notifications, and much more...
You can read more about our extension here: https://magecube.com/web-push-notifications-magento2.html.
You can refer FREEThis is a universal extension to create popups with any HTML content, image or form when pages load for grab customer attention. Promote your products, news, ads and events or collect information from users by any kind of form (newsletter or any custom form) through an attractive popup window.
Get details: https://www.magesolution.com/popup-for-magento.html
if you want to create banners with news, promos, discounts in Magento 2, you can try this Promo Banners extension.
It goes with flexible conditions for banners display. Show banners based on the cart and product attributes, as well as several conditions combination at once. Place banners on various pages of your website and choose a proper position on the page. The pliable display settings let you create highly targeted offers.
Also, we're developing a new Push Notifications module that will give you a whole bunch of options for customers' engagement through a visual pop-up presentation. You can subscribe for the release on our website.
I also suggest the Notification Bar Pro for Magento 2 by Ulmod. The extension allows creating banners with news, notifications, discounts, offers, promos and more.
Key features :
- Create any number notifications/promos, four content type available : HTML, Image, HTML and Countdown, Image and Countdown
- Create an unlimited number of Group, to categorize notifications/promos and place it throughout the store
- Display multiple notifications/promos in an attractive slider
- Display notifications/promos to the homepage, product page, category page or to any other page via the widget
- Eight predefined positions available to display the notifications/promos at any page: menu top, menu button, content top, page bottom, sticky top, sticky bottom, sticky left, and sticky right
- Statistics report, including the loads and Click Through Rate of each notification/promo
- Responsive for mobile devices
- Manage notifications/promos and groups from the admin panel
- Support multiple websites, stores, and store views
- Multiple customization options available
Please visit the product page and check the demo for more details.
Hope it helps.
If you found it helpful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution".
The use of the modal widget is a shortcut for creating popups.
A time saver and easy to use with all Magento themes, the modal widget is the perfect choice to create popup in Magento 2!
Get the code for the same at How to Create Popup in Magento 2.
Hi @Magento231 ,
Take a look at our extension Promo Banners Lite for Magento 2
Make advertising campaigns more effective with Aitoc Promo Banners Lite for Magento 2!
Extension includes next features:
Feel free to try the demos and see how it works!
Aitoc is a group of distinguished web developers that have been building for Magento since 2009.
See our extensions for Magento 2.
I'd like to suggest this free Magento 2 promotion bar. Check all features of this extension:
Magento is a multifunctional platform that allows you to do a lot of things and create CMS blocks and pages to display discounts and sales correspondingly.
But if you really want to make those sales and promotions effective you need to target the right audience. So I'd suggest using Magento 2 CMS Display Rule Extension.
It allows you to display CMS blocks or pages to certain customer groups, on a certain date, weekday, at a certain time of the day, and under certain conditions.
This allows you to create multiple offers and reach to the people the most interested in that offer and display them at different times.