cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'd like to include a file upload attribute that allows staff to upload a pdf brochure

SOLVED

I'd like to include a file upload attribute that allows staff to upload a pdf brochure

I'd like to include a file upload attribute that allows staff to upload a pdf brochure at the product admin page, the on the front end have it downloadable.

If it's only possible via the wysiwyg that's ok but not ideal (I haven't worked this out either).

But what would be perfect is a text field to include the text like Download this brochure and then the upload button to upload the pdf.  Then have this translate to Download this brochure on the product page.

Any help greatly appreciated! Am I really the first to ask this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: I'd like to include a file upload attribute that allows staff to upload a pdf brochure

Hey @David Henry

Yes, we do support Magento 2 Smiley Happy - https://marketplace.magento.com/amasty-product-attachment.html

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Re: I'd like to include a file upload attribute that allows staff to upload a pdf brochure

Hello @David Henry

I believe this Product Attachments extension should help you achieve what you need. It will add a separate tab to the product management page where you can upload files and set the titles like "Download this brochure".

Hope that helps!

Do you support Magento 2.1?

d

Hey @David Henry

Yes, we do support Magento 2 Smiley Happy - https://marketplace.magento.com/amasty-product-attachment.html

I tried buying here but it didn't go through either by PayPal or cc, there's nothing wrong with my card. Can you send a paypal link/invoice (3 months including install) and I'll pay you directly instead?

David

Got it sorted, buzz me and I'll give you the install credentials.

d

Hello David,

You can also try our Product Attachments extension that comes with free upgrades and free support for life time. The distinct features of this extension includes:

• Attach any file type in product & CMS pages
  • Creates a separate file download page to display all downloadable files divided into different categories
  • Nice icons to show files on front-end
  • Attachment can be a video
  • Show download count and show description

Marketplace download link - https://marketplace.magento.com/fme-module-productattachments.html

Hi David!

There is an option to try the Downloads & Attachments Anywhere extension for Magento. You don't need to use the WYSIWYG. There is ability to upload product manuals, agreements, downloadable images, any type of files, and even symbolic links to documents located on other server. Also you are able to create downloadable files for product pages, attachments to CMS pages /static blocks or category pages.

Regards,

Alex

All our extensions for Magento