cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to sell products on Walmart United States (US). Is there any magento extension available?

I want to sell products on Walmart United States (US). Is there any magento extension available?

I have a Magento shop build on Magento 1.9.3 version. I have a good amount of sale on my website. But I want to extend it more. So want to sell on Walmart is there any extension available to sell for Walmart US. I want to full Walmart Magento integration.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: I want to sell products on Walmart United States (US). Is there any magento extension available?

If you need to synchronize data between online stores and marketplaces, try Sellbery 

Sellbery is a multichannel listing platform which streamlines the process of products listings creation across all your sales channels. It supports integration with top e-commerce platforms and marketplaces. It is compatible with Magento, eBay, Etsy, Amazon, Walmart, and other marketplaces which allows you to sell products in 50+ countries.

Sellbery helps to create and update product listings, synchronize them across multiple sales channels, manage and track inventory, prices, and orders. All your data is up-to-date thanks to synchronization intervals of ~15 minutes.

If you are a small business, you can start with a free plan that gives you up to 99 SKUs and later move to another subscription plan.

Re: I want to sell products on Walmart United States (US). Is there any magento extension available?

Please check these extensions from the marketplace that might be helpful:

Hope it helps.

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"