cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to integrate Oracle ERP with Magento2?

SOLVED

Is it possible to integrate Oracle ERP with Magento2?

Hi All,

I want to know whether is there any possibility to integrate Magento2 with Oracle ERP. If yes, kindly let me know the process. It will be helpful if there is any module/document available for integrating this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Is it possible to integrate Oracle ERP with Magento2?

You absolutely can integrate Oracle ERP with Magento 2.

There are some ways to do it.

1. You build a Magento extension and from that extension, you connect to Oracle ERP via its API to pull product data or push orders, customers into the ERP.
  2. You build a Oracle ERP Extension and from that extension, you connect to Magento 2 via its API to push product data and pull orders, customers detail.
  3. Using a Middleware to connect to both Magento 2 and Oracle ERP via their API(s) and transfer data between these systems.

Using #1, and #2, you can have data transferred quickly but these solutions (point to point integration) have a big problem of monitoring.

Imagine, if there is module conflict error inside magento or oracle erp. The integration solution will stop working without telling us WHY.

I highly recommend using a Middleware solutions whose are built with Monitoring mindset, It will save you ton of time for operating your business.

We have not built a solution to connect Magento 2 with Oracle ERP yet but we successfully connected Acumatica & Infor Cloudsuite Industrial (Syteline).

You can check more detail at our website here:

Magento 2 ERP Integration using a Middleware 

If you give us access to your Oracle ERP, we can help build connector with Magento 2.

I really hope that my post is helpful for you.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @rekharajas68ab 

Yes, you can integrate Magento with Oracle ERP. You should be able to do it using Magento APIs.
You may also refer https://www.workato.com/integrations/magento+oracle
https://firebearstudio.com/blog/magento-2-oracle-erp-cloud-integration.html

---
Problem Solved Click Accept as Solution!:Magento Community India Forum

You mean, we have to purchase those modules and programatically work on the APIs? or just purchase and integration ?

You absolutely can integrate Oracle ERP with Magento 2.

There are some ways to do it.

1. You build a Magento extension and from that extension, you connect to Oracle ERP via its API to pull product data or push orders, customers into the ERP.
  2. You build a Oracle ERP Extension and from that extension, you connect to Magento 2 via its API to push product data and pull orders, customers detail.
  3. Using a Middleware to connect to both Magento 2 and Oracle ERP via their API(s) and transfer data between these systems.

Using #1, and #2, you can have data transferred quickly but these solutions (point to point integration) have a big problem of monitoring.

Imagine, if there is module conflict error inside magento or oracle erp. The integration solution will stop working without telling us WHY.

I highly recommend using a Middleware solutions whose are built with Monitoring mindset, It will save you ton of time for operating your business.

We have not built a solution to connect Magento 2 with Oracle ERP yet but we successfully connected Acumatica & Infor Cloudsuite Industrial (Syteline).

You can check more detail at our website here:

Magento 2 ERP Integration using a Middleware 

If you give us access to your Oracle ERP, we can help build connector with Magento 2.

I really hope that my post is helpful for you.

Thanks for the reply. Will connect you soon.

Hello,

Yes you can integrate Oracle ERP with Magento2.

Please go through this link: https://www.cleo.com/solutions/application-connectors/magento-oracle-erp-integration

This link will give you detailed information.

Thanks & Regards,

Anita