cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a Magento extension for integrating Magento store with eBay?

Is there a Magento extension for integrating Magento store with eBay?

I own a Magento eCommerce store. Was looking for ane extension that can integrate it with eBay without hampering the performance of Magento. Any Suggestions?

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Is there a Magento extension for integrating Magento store with eBay?

Hi @gmoritz9!

One that a few of my past clients have used, and that is probably most well known in the community is M2E.

Here is their website: https://www.m2epro.com/

The module is also on the Magento Marketplace here: https://marketplace.magento.com/m2e-ebay-amazon-magento2.html

Hope this helps!

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Follow me on twitter:@RebeccaBrocton | wearejh.com

You can also consider eMagic Store Manager+Ebay Integration addon. The software in combination allow working with Magento locally and even offline not to load it. There is also trial and then time-payment for lifetime license. 

Hi,

As shared by Pyxu and Rebecca, there are many integrators available for the same. I have take a quick search in store for the query "eBay integrator" and found this one https://marketplace.magento.com/knowband-ebaymarketplace.html at the top of the results.

They have updated it recently. This developer is offering all the required fetaures. Take a look.

Yes, there are many extensions which provides integration for marketplaces like eBay , Walmart etc. But as per my personal experience, Cedcommerce's Ebay integration has helped me a lot for establishing my business. What I really liked is the quality of the product and support for their customer. 

You can check this up here -- 

Spoiler

I would suggest you to go for this one.

https://www.knowband.com/magento-ebay-integration

The extension establishes a real-time synchronization. Products upload and inventory management can be done in bulk. The category and attribute mapping become easier. The order processing is done from a single interface.

Sellbery can help you to easily integrate a Magento store with eBay. 

Sellbery is a multichannel listing platform that offers an elegant way of synchronizing data across multiple sales channels. The platform supports integration with Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify and with such marketplaces like eBay, Etsy, Amazon, Walmart, and many others. With Sellbery, you will be able to sell products in 50+ countries from a single platform. 

Sellbery also helps to easily synchronize data on orders and inventory across all sales channels. Synch intervals are around 15 minutes; it means all your data always stays up-to-date.

The platform offers various subscriptions plans. You can start with a free plan for 99 SKUs. The number of provided orders and inventory checks is unlimited regardless of your plan.

Have a look at these extensions from the marketplace that may suit your requirement:

Hope it helps.

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

Hi There,

I would suggest you to integrate Magento 2 store with eBay store with Magento 2 eBay Connector and sync products, categories, and orders. One can also export Magento 2 products to eBay stores. Moreover, the store admin can provide eBay specifications, variations, refund policy, shipping, and payment details for the exported products.

• Sync Shipping & Packaging Information
  • Map Categories For Import and Export
  • Bulk Product Import
  • Export Product to eBay
  • Listing Template for Export Products
  • Price Rule on Imported/Exported Products
  • Mapping Orders and Inventory Update
  • Compatible With MSI Feature

Hope this solution will be helpful, if not then you can contact the support team for further customization to make this extension fit for your purpose.

Regards,

Vidushi

There is a Store Manager software for Magento that has built-in eBay Integration. The addon gives the possibility to:

1) export goods and sync existing ones with the marketplace

2) import orders from eBay to the website

3) select certain regional eBay Store for your products

4) use built-in scripting for a custom product presentation (textual and numerical macros are available)

5) select auction type

6) choose auction price formula

and more.

The eBay Integration can be tested free for a few items along with 14-days trial version of Store Manager.