cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any extension that integrates Magento 2 store with Sears.com ?

SOLVED

Is there any extension that integrates Magento 2 store with Sears.com ?

I need to integrate my store with sears.com and kmart.com.
I am already selling on sears and want to auto sync my products to sears.com.

Is there any extension for that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Is there any extension that integrates Magento 2 store with Sears.com ?

Hi Milind ,

I am currently working with a Magento based company.While working I came across a company named CedCommerce through which we had purchased lot of extension. They offer lots of extension , we came to know about them working on Sears Integration not sure whether its done but you can check with them. Another company I had found not able to recollect would search and let you know.

I hope this information helps. Are you a developer or a company would love to chat with you sometime. I love working on Magento and would be glad if I can help you any way,

Thanks

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Is there any extension that integrates Magento 2 store with Sears.com ?

Hi Milind ,

I am currently working with a Magento based company.While working I came across a company named CedCommerce through which we had purchased lot of extension. They offer lots of extension , we came to know about them working on Sears Integration not sure whether its done but you can check with them. Another company I had found not able to recollect would search and let you know.

I hope this information helps. Are you a developer or a company would love to chat with you sometime. I love working on Magento and would be glad if I can help you any way,

Thanks