cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any free extension where I can customize Promotional SMS templates for my customers?

Is there any free extension where I can customize Promotional SMS templates for my customers?

Hi All,

Iam using M2.3.5 version for my website. I have already purchased Msg91 Transactional SMS and sending SMS using Sparsh plugin where i can edit templates for Order, Invoice, Shipment etc.

But now, I need to send Promotional SMS to notify my customers regarding seasonal offers. I can use same Msg91 SMS gateway but I want an extension where i can edit my promotional SMS templates in the admin panel. 

Please let us know if any extension available for this. Thanks!!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Is there any free extension where I can customize Promotional SMS templates for my customers?

Hi mate

Hope this article is useful for you: Top 15+ Magento 2 SMS Extensions For You

In my opinion, you should try the demo first to make sure it meets your requirements and contact the provider to clarify all your questions.

Good luck

Re: Is there any free extension where I can customize Promotional SMS templates for my customers?

Hi friend,
I am using this Magento 2 SMS Notification Extension by Landofcoder and I am satisfied with it, a lot of utilities, plugins everything is perfect and works well on my site.

This module allows the store admin to send notification text messages to customers to notify them about the activities on Magento stores. The customers can receive instant notification about their order, invoice, delivery process, credit memo, and also other different activities. 

You can refer it to Magento 2 SMS Notification
Hope this is helpful!

Yes, there are several free extensions available that allow you to customize promotional SMS templates for your customers. Here are a few options you can consider:

1. SMS Templates - This is a free extension for Magento that allows you to create and customize SMS templates for your customers. It also allows you to send SMS alerts for various events, such as order confirmation, shipping confirmation, and more.

2. MessageBird - This is a free extension for WooCommerce that allows you to create and send customized SMS templates to your customers. It also supports multiple languages and allows you to send SMS alerts for various events, such as order confirmation, delivery updates, and more.

3. SMSBump - This is a free extension for Shopify that allows you to create and customize SMS templates for your customers. It also supports automated SMS campaigns and allows you to send SMS alerts for various events, such as abandoned carts, order confirmation, shipping confirmation, and more.

These are just a few examples of the free extensions available that allow you to customize promotional SMS templates for your customers. You can search for more extensions based on your e-commerce platform and specific requirements.

Source: SMSala Bulk SMS Provider