cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It is possible to send discount coupon code with Thank you or purchase order confirmation mail?

It is possible to send discount coupon code with Thank you or purchase order confirmation mail?

I have requirements as follows

If Customer first time purchases some product then with thank you mail (Thank you for purchasing with us kind of mail) i want to send the discount coupon code to that customer. This coupon can be used for the next purchase and if the customer doesn't want to use that coupon code he can share it with some other user.Is there any extension of the same.payments, developer, coupon

3 REPLIES 3

Re: It is possible to send discount coupon code with Thank you or purchase order confirmation mail?

You can achieve it using Mailchimp and Magento integration (there is free MageMonkey extension from Ebizmart) with automatic email triggered to members of eCommerce segment "First-time Customers".

Regarding coupon, you create it in Magento as usual, just limit it use per customer.

Alex Levashov, eCommerce consultant at Magenable
We help businesses to build and improve Magento stores

Re: It is possible to send discount coupon code with Thank you or purchase order confirmation mail?

I am using Subscription Extension.Can I combine these two extensions for the following functionality?

1.After making payment for subscription plan coupon code should be generated.

2.That customer should be allowed to share that coupon code with his friends / family members.

But that family member/ friend can not share that coupon code further.

Can one user can share his coupon code to other users via email?

If possible how to share it?