cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load on scroll extension please advice

Load on scroll extension please advice

Looking for an extension to load my t-shirts when customer scrolls down, If I show all tees without scroll website is very very slow. Here it is Milkywaytshirts.com

Thanks 

15 REPLIES 15

Re: Load on scroll extension please advice

Hi,

Try our AJAX Catalog. Hope you find great for your store.

http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/magento-extensions/ajax-catalog.html

Hello @chernobyl01

You can have a look at  this extension https://amasty.com/ajax-scroll.html

It meets all the SEO requirements, has a 'Back to top' button and gives a possibility to give links to any place of the page.

But if you have a slow site, you can use some additional techniques to speed it up: like caching, images & code optimization.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

AJAX Scroll seems to be most popular, just can not find right one for me. This is the one on official website, do I need this one? http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/vs-infinite-ajax-scrolling.html

Thanks

Checkout our Infinity Scroll Magento extension that loads content when user scrolls down. This extension uses Ajax to load products on scroll. It also removes page reload issue when users are browsing your products catalog.

Hello!

You can try the AJAX-driven View More Products extension for Magento that helps to load more products by scrolling the page down or clicking the "view more" button.

Hope this helps!

Alex

Our extensions for Magento

Hello @chernobyl01 :

if you still searching for that extension, please take a look Magento 2 Infinite Scroll extension from ITORIS INC.  This module will allow you to automatically load more products on catalog pages. In addition to that, you will be able to show the number of products and pages, enable the "Back to Top" button, customize all labels, set custom jQuery selectors and change the functionality for any custom theme.

Features:

• Auto loading of pages with products;
  • Load products via the customized "Load More" button;
  • Show the "Back to Top" button;
  • Change labels for the "Product Amount", "Pager" and "Back to Top" buttons;
  • Upload a loading image;
  • Set custom jQuery selectors to customize the functionality for any custom theme;
  • Enable auto loading on catalog pages, search pages and advanced search pages;
  • SEO-friendly Module.

AjaxLayeredNavigation from SwissupLabs has such option as the part of it's functionality.

Please, check.

Did you find it helpful? Please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution".
Meet 70+ extensions and templates for M1 & M2 in one place

Hi,

I would like to suggest you Infinite Scroll Extension. This extension enables infinite vertical scrolling and removes pagination. Probably this can resolve your issue. As the entire product catalog is loaded in one single page, there is no need of refreshing page.

With the extension, you can even incorporate a link that takes the users to top of the page at one single click.

check MageAnts Magento 2 Infinite Scroll Extension