cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Look for Magento 2 free fashion theme

Look for Magento 2 free fashion theme

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a responsive and free fashion theme for my Magento 2 store. Would you recommend me some themes?

Thanks in advance,

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Look for Magento 2 free fashion theme

Hi @Pigpig,

Here I share the link which contains 20+ fashion themes in 2018. So you can select one among them. all are at the cost of $ 84.
https://colorlib.com/wp/magento-fashion-themes/

If my information is useful, give kudos & accept as solution

Best regards
Madhuresan
Bootsgrid

I would like to share Free Giftshop Beautiful Magento Theme is beautiful magento theme is designed for gift store. It also intergrated with MGS Frontend Builder, that allow you to easy manage and customize your site. Giftshop — Beautiful magento theme is designed & developed based on MGS Front-End Builder and a lot of other useful Magento extensions
From MGS Front-End Builder, You can build/ configure your web pages at Front-End visually & friendly without having to log in the admin back-end and save you time to make a website as you want

Please check the 

M2 Absolute Free Magento Theme

Free Absolute template includes a lot of of improvements:

• Image slider on the homepage
  • Slider with featured products on homepage
  • Backend user friendly theme editor
  • Easy installation via Module Manager
  • 2 built-in modules: Slick Carousel and Font Awesome

Template demo:

Absolute theme demo is available at demo server

Did you find it helpful? Please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution".
Meet 70+ extensions and templates for M1 & M2 in one place

Hi @Pigpig,

Here is a wonderful solution for you: FreeGo – Free Magento 2 Theme. It's a responsive eCommerce theme to start-up an online business effectively. The theme comes with dark and white layouts. It has many stunning features ready to compete with global competition.

Key features:

• Cross-browser compatibility
  • Featured Product List
  • Off Canvas Menu
  • Child Theme Ready
  • Powerful Admin Panel
  • Easy Use and Easy Customize
  • Code Standard

Get Live demo here: FreeGo - Magento 2 Theme.

Hello,

For your request, you can choose SM MageTheme Free Magento 2 Theme on Magentech. Its theme comes with elegant design and powerful set of features like responsive layout, one-click import data and much more.

Besides, there are so many free magento 2 themes and extensions for your choice. 

Hope that you can choose one of best Free Magento Themes and Extensions for your site.

Best regards,

Hi @Pigpig, for your needs, I highly recommend Claue - Clean, Minimal Magento 2 and 1 Theme. This theme comes with a lot of features, to mention a few:

• Social login (Facebook, Twitter, Google): allow user can register and login via Facebook account, Twitter account, or Google account
  • Social Share with Share This
  • Unlimited Colors
  • Google rich snippets
  • Multiple types of static blocks are defined for homepage layouts: about us, services, counter, workspace, business hours,...

And more...

If you want to explore, this is the right choice for you: Claue - Clean, Minimal Magento 2 and 1 Theme

Hope this will help you!

Hey there, I think Kallyas developed by Hogash it works for you.

I recommend you Free Orson Ultimate Magento 2 Theme

orson_1.jpg

• Community Edition: 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x
  • 9+ Unique Homepages: Meets & fits any kind of your business
  • Mobile Optimized: This Free Magento 2 Theme provides you abilities to choose a fully responsive website or a mobile optimization theme for mobile devices. Orson mobile theme is designed with intelligence and good UX design for all mobile devices
  • Powerful Admin Panel: Fully customizable accepted. With our theme panel, you will have full permissions to configure/update your web pages as you want without any coding experiences required
  • Full advanced Magento 2 Extensions: A lot of useful extensions are integrated into the theme which helps you to have an amazing store