cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Look for a promotion extension for magento 2

Look for a promotion extension for magento 2

I'm looking for an extension that allow customer to buy specific items at big discount after they purchase over a certain amount. For example, when customer purchase over $200, we will allow them to purchase some items at 50% OFF. When their cart items reach that amount, the promotion will show automatically and they can add them to cart with discount.  Is there such an extension? Thanks. 

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Look for a promotion extension for magento 2

Hello @vickyhuang9fc5 

Please check the below image. Apply these conditions so you don't need to add extensions.

https://prnt.sc/23oozid 

If you have any confusion then ask here

If my answer is helpful full then please set the accept solution flag and kudos flag so other members can take the same reference.

@dipmegpro Thanks for your suggestion. Yes, the cart rule can make the discount happen. But the problem is that it cannot show up on the cart page when the cart amount meet the condition. So I would like to see if there is such extension could do that. Thanks. 

Hello @vickyhuang9fc5 

I suggest you add one block on the cart page for the given information to customers for such promotion instead of adding the extension. If you still want an extension then will help you to find that. please provide your opinion here.

But adding the extension for just the display information purpose is not suggestable.

If my answer is helpful full then please set the accept solution flag and kudos flag so other members can take the same reference.

@dipmegpro Hmm, it needs development. If there is such extension, I prefer to using the extension. Thanks. 

Hi Vicky,

There are promo banner/bar extensions that will help you set up rules to display information on the cart. For instance, you could create a banner that's triggered by a rule which lets shoppers know that once they hit "x" subtotal, they'll receive "y" discount. 

Here are a couple of extensions you can look at:

Best of luck!

Hi,

MultiLine Discount Magento 2 extension helps Magento 2 users to display varieties of discounts as well as promotions on a separate line on a shopping cart page for customers.

This extension enables the shopping carts and checkout sections to display each and every discount price of the product on a separate line.

Hi, I'm pretty sure Add Free Product to Cart is what you are looking for. You can configure rules like Buy X get Y, and offer your discount on the product page or in cart via promotional popup with the ‘Find more’ link.

@vickyhuang9fc5 

If you are looking for a promotion extension for your Magento 2 store, then Magento 2 Coupon Code Link might be the best choice for you. The extension facilitates creating coupon code links on your Magento 2 store, which can be used by the customers to auto-apply the discounts on the Magento store.

Furthermore, you can create various conditions through the cart price rules in Magento 2 to define eligibility criteria for the discount offers, such as minimum cart value, delivery locations, specific SKUs, etc. 

Hope it will help you out!

Problem solved? Click Kudos and "Accept as Solution".
200+ Magento 2 Extensions for Enhanced Shopping Experience.

With your problem, I suggest you add one block on the cart page for promotion instead of adding the extension.
I highly recommend this Magento 2 promotion extension.
It will help you show up on the cart page when the cart amount meet the condition. Moreover, it also allows merchants to create unlimited promo bars or notification bars and display them on different positions of any page. 
Good luck!