cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Custom option Extention Like in the link

Looking for Custom option Extention Like in the link

Hello Everyone.

i have a magento website and now looking for the custom image option just like in the below image

Modena Divan Base   Upholstered Divan Bases Exclusive to SUENO.png

First we have to select Size, than there is "Choose Your Fabric" with images. how we can do that. Please someone guide me.

Regards

Salman

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Looking for Custom option Extention Like in the link

Hi @Salman_emenac,

Did you tried Configurable Swacthes? http://docs.magento.com/m2/ce/user_guide/catalog/swatches.html

Is an out-of-the-box feature of Magento.

Hi, Salman!

I suggest you trying this Magento 2 Dynamic Product Options extension that allows to add images to options and supports image and color swatches.

Hope it will be of help!

Our extensions for Magento 2

Hello @Salman_emenac,

You can try Magento 2 Custom Option Image extension by BSSCommerce. This module allows adding images to custom options of any product and it also has many configurations for you to set up custom option images display effectively.

Besides, you can refer other extensions for custom options like Magento 2 Custom Option Template to create templates of custom options to add to multiple products; and Magento 2 Custom Option Absolute Price and Quantity extension to apply absolute price and quantity selection to product custom option.

If you install extensions from BSSCommerce, you'll get FREE 1-Year Support, FREE Installation, FREE Updates, and 30-Day Money Back!

Hope my reply can help you!