cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a Cloud Zoom Extension

Looking for a Cloud Zoom Extension

Hi everyone,

I was searching and tried various extensions that provide product's photo cloud zoom effect in product page.

All extensions I tried overwrite the media.phtm file of my theme resulting to product's "more views" layout problems.

I am looking for an extension, paid or free, that will offer me the effect without changing the media.phtml file of my theme.

My Mageno's version is 1.9.1.

Any ideas will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Looking for a Cloud Zoom Extension

HI

Please check  if it somehting you like Elevate Zoom Extension for Magento .

It has a lot of different settings, use Lightbox for images previews  and also video demo of functionality.

Hi,

Thank you very much for your responce.

it seems very good, with many options and low price.

But my main concern is if that will destroy my product's page layout by overwiting the media.phml file.

Do you offer a trial version?

You can try product image zoom extension by FME which is feature-rich and highly trusted. It offers multiple magnifier types and also a full window preview. You can select zooming style for best Mobile view and can restrict the functionality to specific store views & customer groups.

Magento 2 Product Zoom

All zoom extensions for Magento will make changes to the media.phtml file - they have to in order to work.

However, they do not change (overwrite) your existing media.phtml file - they make a new version of your media.phtml file and the changes are applied to that version.

We suggest that you try the free demo version of our image zoom extension: Magic Zoom Plus for Magento:

Magic Zoom Plus for Magento 1: https://marketplace.magento.com/catalog/product/view/id/35949/s/magictoolbox-magictoolbox-magiczoomp...

Magic Zoom Plus for Magento 2: https://marketplace.magento.com/magictoolbox-magiczoomplus.html

We provide free support by email, so please send any questions to our support team.