cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a Multi Vendor Live Chat Extension

SOLVED

Looking for a Multi Vendor Live Chat Extension

I'm looking for an M2 marketplace chat extension which would permit each individual vendor to live chat with his/her customers, not simply permit the website overlord to chat with site users.

Is there any such existing chat extension?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Looking for a Multi Vendor Live Chat Extension

Hi Walter,

Yes, you can, there are a bunch of useful extensions at Magento Marketplace. Try Land of Cooder, BELVG and a couple of more  Live Chat extensions which is also compatible with Magento latest versions: 2.1, 2.2, 2.3...

I hope this might answer your question. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Hi Walter,

Yes, you can, there are a bunch of useful extensions at Magento Marketplace. Try Land of Cooder, BELVG and a couple of more  Live Chat extensions which is also compatible with Magento latest versions: 2.1, 2.2, 2.3...

I hope this might answer your question. 

Thank you for the reply Ashmal, I'll take a look at them and see if they're a good fit.

I'll accept your response as the solution, but if anyone else has any other suggestions please feel free to include them for consideration.

Cheers.

Sure Walter, there's always a chance and room to learn more. Thanks Smiley Happy

Hi There,

As per your requirement Webkul's Magento 2 Marketplace Buyer Seller Chat is an absolute solution. With the help of this extension, you can integrate a live chat system into the marketplace.

Magento 2 Marketplace Buyer Seller Chat allows customers to receive instant replies from the sellers. Each seller can do instant messaging with multiple customers at once. All the chat conversations are stored in the chat history section.

• Live Chat System - Integrate Socket.IO and KnockoutJS based live chat in your marketplaces.
  • Chat With Multiple Buyers At One Time - The sellers of the store can chat with multiple buyers at a time.
  • Add Attachments - While sending messages, attachments can also be added. The admin sets the size of the file.
  • Emoji Support - To express better, both the sellers and the admin can send and exchange emojis as well.

As this extension already has enough feature hope this solution will be helpful, if not then you can contact the support team for further customization to make this extension fit for your purpose.

Regards,

Vidushi

You can try the Magento 2 Zendesk Chat extension by Magefan. It is a great solution since the code is made compatible with the Magento code and doesn't cause any harm to the loading speed.
Besides, the extension pulls out the customer info (like name email, and phone number) if the customer is logged in. This allows you to use this information to quickly navigate and help the customer or flashback to the chat history in order to contact the customer with the follow-up email etc.

Hey @walter_stamper

You can use Magento 2 Multivendor WhatsApp Contact Pro Extension. it allows shop vendors to communicate with their customers via the WhatsApp contact icon right on the product page.

Look at the below Features:

• Enable single/multiple WhatsApp operator as per need
  • Option to fully customize WhatsApp icon, layout, and many more
  • Backend grid to manage WhatsApp operators for Admin as well as Vendor
  • Default displays admin operator if vendor operators are not available

WhatsApp has revolutionized the way we communicate. If you see over 1.5 billion users across the globe, there is no better option than that to engage and communicate in a user-friendly way.

Thank you.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

Hey @walter_stamper,

I have seen your requirement for Multivendor Live Chat Extension. I can suggest you a Magento 2 MultiVendor WhatsApp Contact Pro, that perfectly fits your need. Also Compatible with 2.1 - 2.4.x. 

The features of this app are as below:

• As per need, enable one or more WhatsApp operators.
  • WhatsApp icons, layouts, and more can be fully customized.
  • Admin and vendor backend grids for managing WhatsApp operators.
  • When there are no vendor operators, the default is to display an admin operator.

Hope this helps you. 

Thank you.