cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a great Infinite Scroll Magento 2

SOLVED

Looking for a great Infinite Scroll Magento 2

I'm new to Magento 2 and I am looking for a good Infinite Scroll extension on the Internet. But as for the same features that these extensions can provide, I can't decide which one to choose. Any suggestion for a stable, seamless and effective Magento 2 Infinite Scroll extension?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Looking for a great Infinite Scroll Magento 2

Hello @jacob_garfield 

Here are some of the Infinite Scroll extensions from the marketplace for Magento 2 that you can refer:

Hope it helps.

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

View solution in original post

Hey @jacob_garfield,

If you are looking for a great Magento 2 Infinite Scroll extension, I believe that Magento 2 Catalog Ajax Scroll by MageSolution may be a solution that you can explore. This comes with a lot of exciting features, including:

• Automatically load the next pages of the catalog pages
  • Increases usability for your visitors by removing an extra click
  • Support Ajax technology
  • Coming with a friendly interface
  • Easy to customize and configure

If you want to dig deeper, here is the website: Magento 2 Catalog Ajax Scroll by MageSolution 

Hope this will help.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hello @jacob_garfield 

Here are some of the Infinite Scroll extensions from the marketplace for Magento 2 that you can refer:

Hope it helps.

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

Hey @jacob_garfield,

If you are looking for a great Magento 2 Infinite Scroll extension, I believe that Magento 2 Catalog Ajax Scroll by MageSolution may be a solution that you can explore. This comes with a lot of exciting features, including:

• Automatically load the next pages of the catalog pages
  • Increases usability for your visitors by removing an extra click
  • Support Ajax technology
  • Coming with a friendly interface
  • Easy to customize and configure

If you want to dig deeper, here is the website: Magento 2 Catalog Ajax Scroll by MageSolution 

Hope this will help.

Hey @jacob_garfield,

here is the best Magento 2 Infinite Scroll Extension by magespark it allows your Magento store to load more and more products automatically while scrolling down quickly. 

Hope this will help.

Hii,

You are an online store owner and you want your customers to have a better shopping experience so I highly recommend using this Magento 2 Infinite Scroll extension. 

With this customers can quickly and easily load your store's products without loading a webpage. 

Thanks! 

Hi Jacob,

Infinite Scroll Magento 2 by Elsner technologies is just perfect for you

The new edition of this extension adds infinite scrolling as customers scroll down the website it automatically loads the product page.

Some great features like:

1, Loads the whole web page automatically to let the user continue exploring your web store

2. It offers a customized navigation bar.

3. Provides secure codes to enhance payment security.

You can use this extension for Infinite Scroll, Infinite Scroll is an amazing feature that utilizes AJAX to automatically load new products in the list when shoppers scroll to the bottom. No more reloading and no more interruptions, shoppers only need to scroll to view the next set of products. It improves usability of the website and provides smooth shopping experience to shoppers.

• Auto loading of the pages
  • Combines with 'Load More' button feature as well
  • Page Info/Back to top button
  • Smooth browsing experiences
  • Works on Category page, Search Result page, Navigations and Filters.

The following link Magento 2 Infinite Scroll would be useful.