cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a multi-vendor extension, allow multiple shipping method

Looking for a multi-vendor extension, allow multiple shipping method

Hi all,

I have a electronics store and I am using magento 2.1.6. I am looking for a magento 2 extension that can help me allow others vendor register my website and sell product on it. Also, because my customer are from different states and countries, I need a shipping method which can help me and my vendor do that.

Anyone can give me a recommendation?

Thanks a lot!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Looking for a multi-vendor extension, allow multiple shipping method

Hi Alena Dao,

You can also use Magento 2 Marketplace Extension on Landofcoder. Because it is very suitable with your demand for allowing others vendor register your website and sell product on it. Your customers' state and countries are different, you can set shipping method for admin and your vendor also.

Note: You will get Free Magento Installation Service Extension on Landofcoder for all paid extension.

Furthermore, besides features you are looking for, this extension also has tons of Advanced Features:

• Fully Responsive & Mobile Optimized Marketplace
  • User-friendly Design
  • Compatible With Any Magento 2 Themes
  • Responsive SELLER CPANEL
  • Flexible Commission Management
  • Product & Order Management
  • Multiple Gateways & Multilingual Ready
  • All Product Types Support
  • Feedback & Review
  • Auto Approve Seller Or Approve Manually
  • Multiple Vendor Product(S) Checkout At Once
  • Seller Credit Account
  • Manage Transaction
  • Product Management
  • Order Management
  • Report System
  • Feedback & Review
  • Vacation Setting
  • SEO Management

Hope that Magento 2 marketplace Extension help your market more professionally and conveniently.

Best regards,

Re: Looking for a multi-vendor extension, allow multiple shipping method

Hi friend,

As you know, Magento 2 is the latest version in Magento. And it comes with tons of advanced functions for your store. So I have a suggestion for you: Magento 2 Marketplace Extension

This extension will take your Magento 2 store to the next level by letting unlimited suppliers/vendors upload, sell and manage their products. At the same time, boost the shopping experience of your customers by giving them more choices to buy from numerous products of different categories. Also, customers are allowed to give reviews & ratings for any seller, vendor's products & service. Rest API is supported.

Hope this is helpful!