cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a solution to add customer multi select attribute in magento 2

Looking for a solution to add customer multi select attribute in magento 2

I need an extension that support to add customer multi select attribute in magento 2? Could you recommend some best plugins for that. Many thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Looking for a solution to add customer multi select attribute in magento 2

Based on your requirements, i highly suggest  Magento 2 Customer Attributes. This will be a great solution for that.

Magento 2 Customer Attributes support you to add customer multi select attribute in magento 2 very fast. 

Moreover, you can even direct the attributes to a specific page like Customer Account PageCheckout Page and Customer Registration Page

There are multiple supported field types like radio button, checkboxes, text fieldstext field, text area, multiple line, date, dropdown, multi seclect, yes/no option, file(attachment), image file

View details: https://landofcoder.com/magento-2-customer-attributes.html

Hi @AlenaDao,

Multi select attribute generally set in back end admin panel so let me know your requirement in detail to give an appropriate solution.

If my post is useful, give kudos.

Best regards
Madhuresan
Bootsgrid

Hi @AlenaDao

I'd like to recommend Customer Attributes Magento 2 Extension. This module allows for adding new attributes to collect more information about your customers.

Highlighted Features:

• Admin can view, create, and manage customer attributes using this extension.
  • Ability to enable/disable this extension from the backend.
  • Create additional fields for registration and collect information as you need for your store.
  • It allows displaying your attributes on the registration page, customer edit page, customer grid, etc.