cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for an extension to introduce our upcoming products in Magento 2

Looking for an extension to introduce our upcoming products in Magento 2

Hi community, 

I am using Magento 2. Whenever our brand is not updated with new products or launch some outstanding products, I see that the number of viewers to our site. So anyone here can suggest me a solution to improve and catch up with more and more customers to our web page? Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Looking for an extension to introduce our upcoming products in Magento 2

Hi @NganNguyen20369

I know that engaging customers when there is not yet newly outstanding products or your site has out of stock products is never easy. But with my experience of using LOF Preorder Extension for Magento 2, customers are allowed to pre-order the upcoming products or out-of-stock products on your site. I highly recommend you to install this extension to enhance your site's impression in your customers for these following powerful features:

• Replace ‘Add to Cart’ button with ‘Pre-order’ one both on product & category pages
  • Customer can pay full or partial payment
  • Automatic 'Product is back', 'Back in Stock' notifications
  • Set a custom message to display on the preorder product page
  • Use pre order function for simple, configurable, grouped or bundle products
  • Admin can set preorder status and availability date
  • Multi-Lingual & RTL Support
  • Quickly Sold Product
  • Fully Customizable

Hope this will be hopeful for you to grab more customers' interest!

Hi @NganNguyen20369,

There is a similar functionality you can find among Magento extension that is called "pre-orders".

You can change the status of items to Pre-Order, this would serve as a signal that the product is not yet available but it will ship as soon as it arrives. We have an extension that provides rich functionality for pre-order items, you can check it here.

With this extension, you can add a “Pre Order” button to in-stock or out-of-stock products for any type and notify your customers when the item they pre-ordered becomes available.

Hope this helps!

Aitoc dev team

Aitoc is a group of distinguished web developers that have been building for Magento since 2009.
See our extensions for Magento 2.

There is an extension name Product Scheduler which is quite matching your requirement.

https://www.extensionhut.com/product-scheduler-for-magento-2.html

The following link would be useful-:

https://www.scommerce-mage.com/magento-2-product-scheduler.html

Hope it helps.