cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for area based delivery plugin

Looking for area based delivery plugin

Hello,

I'm looking for a plugin that will only show dates for delivery based upon a customers area.

For example a postcode beginning with RH16 they'd only be shown Saturdays.

Having looked online I cant seem to find any plugins that will do this, can anyone help?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Looking for area based delivery plugin

Hello @jack_bryan1 

Please check the below extension

https://amasty.com/shipping-suite-for-magento-2.html 

If my answer is helpful full then please set the accept solution flag and kudos flag so other members can take the same reference.

Not really looking to pay that amount for a plugin like this, am on WooCommerce at the moment and i paid $100 for the same thing.

Hi @jack_bryan1 !

Have you heard about cash on the delivery payment method that allows online customers to make payments by cash once receiving their products from shippers/couriers? If yes, you may know how popular this payment method is not only in Magento 2 but also in the e-commerce market. In this blog, we list the top 11+ Magento 2 cash-on-delivery extensions free & premium for your e-commerce website. You can easily choose the most suitable Magento 2 cash on delivery extension based on some criteria such as provider, rating, price, features, etc.

Hello,

Consider Calcurates shipping SaaS. It has an in-built Table Rates powered by Delivery Dates feature that can easily solve your challenge. There is an integration with Magento 2 as well as WooCommerce.

Hey @jack_bryan1

I have seen your query for an area-based delivery extension. We have designed the same extension called Magento 2 Distance Based Shipping. Also for more requirements, we can customize it. 

The feature of this app are as below:

• Uses Google Map API to measure the distance from source to destination
  • Enable distance-based shipping method for all/selected countries
  • Define different measurements unit & charges
  • Option to measure distance in Km/m or Miles/Ft
  • Displays shipping charges in order subtotal bifurcation

Hope this helps you. 

Thank you. 

For any support: support@magecomp.com