cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for magento product recommendation plugin.

Re: Looking for magento product recommendation plugin.

Hi Kyaw,

We just added an integration for Magento for our retention emails plugin, Reconnect, that let's you follow up automatically with buyers with personalized product recommendation emails. 

Check it out: https://marketplace.magento.com/reconnect-reconnect.html.

Would love to get your feedback, 

- Tzipi

Hello Kelvin,

I would recommended Automatic related products & product bundled discount is the best extension for magento 2 store

You can purchase these extension from MageDelight website in reasonable price.

I think the Lookbook Magento 2 will suite with your requirements. It allows you to create multiple image collections for your products basing on the images you upload.

View more details: https://www.magesolution.com/lookbook-for-magento-2.html 

Try the Perzonalization app. awesome extension. 

Hello @Kelvin_Kyaw

I'd like to suggest you the following Magento 2 Extensions for product recommendation:

• Best Seller Products: It helps to showcase the best selling product on your Magento 2 store through the slider or grid layout.

If you'd like to create related products shown below the main one, recommend Related Products Generator tool that is available in Store Manager software. It allows bulk assign of related, cross-sell and up-sell products by configurations (you can indicate certain conditions for main products and their related ones, like status, visibility, stock availability, quantity range, price range, etc.). There are AND/OR conditions that’ll make the product filter precise at most.

I'd suggest using the Magento Blog module in order to drive more traffic to your store with a blog where you cover all the specifics of buying a good liquor, production secrets, or whatever interesting stuff you can engage your readers with. It is really a great module for not boosting traffic but improving SEO as well.

You can also use the Magento 2 Dynamic Category extension to assign products to categories automatically based on some conditions (defined by product attributes) to simplify your Magento category management. There are many options to choose from in this extension like:

• dynamic categories product remove from other categories
  • other products remove from dynamic category
  • dynamic categories products preview
  • dynamic category rule attributes
  • catalog price rule attributes

Hello there, 

I would like to suggest the following plugin-

Amazon Personalize for Magento 2.

This plugin should be a good recommendation for the requirements that you have mentioned. 

Thanks and Regards. 

Hii, 

I can suggest two extensions for product recommendation:-

Magento 2 Frequently Bought Together:- This extension shows Frequently Bought products/related products to customers according to their purchase history. 

Magento 2 Who Bought This Also Bought:- boost your store sales by displaying product suggestions to customers. 

Hi there

Could you explain more details about the recommendation step you need?

In my opinion, this process is a bit complicated for e.g: you need to put the corresponding attributes for each field and the answers for the next question will depend on what was answered for the previous question, etc.

Hence, it's better that you should find a consultation from Magento solution agencies.

In the meantine, you can take a look at this Magento 2 product recommendations step

This module allows store admins to create questions and answers with customer-oriented options, then step by step recommend customers to buy the best-fit item.

Hope this work for you.

Thank you

In my opinion