cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 Extension for Attach a PDF or Files to Product

Magento 2 Extension for Attach a PDF or Files to Product

Can anyone suggest to me how can I upload a PDF file or other documents to the product with the help of the Magento extension for my e-commerce store?

Thank You & Regards,
Mansi

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Magento 2 Extension for Attach a PDF or Files to Product

Here are two good extensions for attaching downloadable PDFs or documents to Magento products:

1. Magestore's Attach Product Documents

• Upload and attach PDFs to products
  • Let customers access downloads from product page
  • Supports multiple file attachments

2. Mirasvit Document Attachments

• Attach various file types to products
  • Control customer download permissions

Both allow easily attaching documents like manuals, sheets, guides etc. as downloads. Key features include limiting downloads per user, logging access and setting expiration dates.

Re: Magento 2 Extension for Attach a PDF or Files to Product

Hi there,

I think this one meets what you're looking for: Magento 2 Product Attachments extension from BSS Commerce.

With this extension, store admin can upload multiple downloadable files to the product in many different formats such as: text files with .doc, .docx or .pdf; data files with .xls, .xlsx, .zip, .zar; thumbnail files including .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif, .tiff, .ini; media files such as .mp3, .avi, .mp4.

Moreover, you are flexible in deciding where to display file attachments in the front end.

Other features to go:

• Multiple methods to attach files to product
  • Display in multiple positions: On a block, on the product tab, and in the footer
  • Assign files to specific customer groups and store views
  • Restrict the size and file download

Hope this is useful to you! If it helps, please give me a Kudo or Accept as Solution!

James Hoang