cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 Marketplace mobile app

SOLVED

Magento 2 Marketplace mobile app

Hello 

Has anyone recommend me the best Magento 2 Marketplace mobile app at the reasonable price? 

As I search in the internet and notice the app from Landofcoder team is outstanding, however it is a bit costly to us at the moment. 

Looking forward to hearing your suggestions.

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Magento 2 Marketplace mobile app

Hi @lizgilbalid7a6,

I believe this aprehensive Magento 2 marketplace vendor mobile app will greatly support sellers and customers to easily access your marketplace store. They provide one of the best apps for Magento and are one of the top extension developers for Magento. 

Hope it can help you. Have a nice day.

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20

Hi @lizgilbalid7a6 

Please check Magento 2 Multi-Vendor mobile app by webkul. They provide one of the best apps for Magento and are one of the top extension developers for Magento. 
To connect with the webkul Team please create a ticket.

Thanks & Regards

Webkul Team

hi @atulkrgupt5048 

Thanks for your suggestion. I will take a look at your module and contact soon when i'm interested. 

Thanks.

Hi there,

Currently our team is using LandOfCoder Magento 2 Marketplace mobile app and I have to say we fully enjoy their product and service so far. 

Although the price is not so reasonable, this marketplace mobile app developed by LandofCoder has many outstanding features compared to other providers in the market. Their mobile application is fast, smooth with professional UX/UI and deviced-based features. 

I believe this aprehensive Magento 2 Marketplace based mobile application will greatly support sellers and customers to easily access your marketplace store. 

They are running a Covid-19 discount at the moment, I think it’s the best time to purchase this mobile app.

Mobile Assistant for Magento allows:

• Quick lookup of necessary products, searching them by ID, SKU or Name
• Getting notifications on orders made during predefined period of time, filter them by status, change it right from mobile phone or tablet
• Being notified about new customers, view clients registered today/this week/month/year or any period
• Browsing store statistics smartly visualized by means of diagrams
• Wide filtering possibilities for faster results viewing in application widget
• Barcode scanner support to track shipping
• Controlling data at multiple Magento stores

Hi @lizgilbalid7a6,

I believe this aprehensive Magento 2 marketplace vendor mobile app will greatly support sellers and customers to easily access your marketplace store. They provide one of the best apps for Magento and are one of the top extension developers for Magento. 

I also searched for this app for my android phone and apksunny.com is where I got it

Great app on Android. I also use their store manager software. When it comes to Magento, they know what they are doing.

Hello,

I can suggest Webkul's Magento 2 Multi vendor Mobile App extension it is quite affordable as per compared to Landofcoder's extension.

Luckily, a group of friends on whatsapp plus recommended me a Magento 2 Marketplace with surprisingly cheap prices.