cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 Salesforce Integration

Magento 2 Salesforce Integration

The available Magento 1.9/Salesforce integrations do not function very well at all and as we are planning our Magento 2 migration it is important that we find a better solution. We had hoped Magento 2 would offer an out of the box two-way push between the two platforms but it is becoming clear that we will need to add an extension (API) that will connect them. We have asked both Magento and Salesforce to make an extension recommendation but neither has answered the question. Which extensions are good/bad and why? Thank you!

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Magento 2 Salesforce Integration

@alyssa_andersonThere are not much option available. Magento and Salesforce would not work on such integration out of box unless until it is highly needed. This is a kind of integration needed less likely.

Personal opinion there are 2 solution to it. Saas based and a plugin. You need to decide what route you want to take. Once you decided it will narrow done the search even more. I would recommend to connect with support of SAAS software of Plugin and ask as much as questions you can. You can ask same question which you have asked here with the solution provider. Once you are satisfy then go with it.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

That doesn't really answer which extension(s) we should look into. Do you
have any to suggest?

Hi @alyssa_anderson 

I would suggest you check out Commercient, they have various solutions for integrating ERP systems with Magento Integrate your ERP and Magento with Commercient SYNC

Naudine Mosime
External Community Manager
Office: +1 (844) 282-0401
UK: +44 20 3870-2803
SA: +27 87 550-5997
www.commercient.com

Hello,

Good Evening,

Below I mentioned Extentions.

• Apex PMD.
  • Apex Log Analyzer.
  • Prettier.
  • ESLint.
  • XML.
  • Community Extensions.
Please go through below link, it will give you detail information about recommended - extensions in salesforce.

https://developer.salesforce.com/tools/vscode/en/getting-started/recommended-extensions/

If anyone want to learn Salesforce, please feel free to ping me. I would love to help you.

Thanks & Regards,

Anita

Please reach out to us by clicking on this link Salesforce Training

Hi,

There are many extensions you can use to migrate to Magento 2. In addition, you can use this below link for Salesforce Extensions.

https://developer.salesforce.com/tools/vscode/en/getting-started/recommended-extensions/

Consider this link if you want to know more about Salesforce admin training.

For the seamless integration of Magento 2 and Salesforce, we have provided a connector application. The application named Magento 2 Salesforce integration synchronizes your data on a real-time basis. You can also request customization as per your business requirements. Sync your Magento 2 objects contact us, customers, products, and orders to your Salesforce org. Using the connector you can easily target your clients or customers at the right time with the right data which leads to more opportunities. 

Here you get Complete Setup process :

https://eshopsync.com/salesforce-connector-magento2/