cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 and Quickbooks Desktop Integration

Magento 2 and Quickbooks Desktop Integration

One of my clients was using Magento 1 and a 3rd party program called Ozlink, which basically connected the 2 together. A user would place an order on their Magento store front, they would get an email with the order number, the staff would then put that order number into Ozlink which would then pull the data from Magento and import it into Quickbooks Desktop with all the necessary customer/purchase info, Ozlink even integrated with UPS Worldship/FedEx/USPS to generate shipping labels.

They recently redid their entire website and upgraded to the Magento 2 platform, unfortunately Ozlink does not support Magento 2. They have tasked me to find a program or extension that can do something similar, I've found a few that integrate with Magento 2 and Quickbooks online, but nothing specifically for Desktop. Can anyone help with a suggestion?

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Magento 2 and Quickbooks Desktop Integration

Hello.

To Integrate with QuickBooks desktop you can also check combination of applications: Store Manager for Magento (check the link in my signature)  + QuickBooks Integration addon. They support both Magento 1.x and Magento 2. One-time payment for lifetime licenses + free chat, phone and e-mail support included.

Using these apps you will be ably to export your products, customers and orders to QuickBooks and Import products from QuickBooks. Also there is the possibility to automatically synchronize your database with QuickBooks data on schedule.

In case you are interested in testing, you can download 14-day free trial version of Store Manager for Magento app with QuickBooks addon built in Demo mode to see how they work in action.

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.

Is store manager itself an application I install on the PC? I'm trying to determine what Store Manager itself would do for me, we manage everything within Magento itself, it seems the Quickbooks addon you have would be what we need, but I'm not really seeing the currently value we would take advantage of with Store Manager. Perhaps there is a feature set that would allow us to manager our store better but from the beginning I can't see what we would use. Essentially I just need to import orders from Magento 2 into Quickbooks, doesn't have to be automatic as we do it fairly manually at the moment. If you can elaborate that would be great. Ideally if we do have something in stock, it would be nice to have the system send the buy a tracking number quickly, but before we go there I'm trying to understand the use of Store Manager. Thanks!

Thank for your reply.

Let me explain what Store Manager for Magento does. It is desktop application that is installed on your Windows-based PC. It connects to your Magento database and gives you ability to work offline (even w/o internet). Basically it acts like more enhanced version of your Magento admin. 

Store Manager has lots of features. Here is the most popular functionality you can benefit from:

- import of products from csv, txt, xml, Excel, ods files - not strict requirements to import format (fields mapping included) + possibility to add or modify file info right during upload instead of manual file editing (e.g. addign price mark-ups, merging fields, adding missing values)

- automated inventory updates on schedule (only SKU + quantity fields needed instead of all required fields)

- wider import possibilities that Magento admin does not offer, like import/export of attributes and attribute sets, category tree w/o products, orders

- bulk changes of selected products including complex updates, like price changes, modifications to text fields, details removal or replacement

- Point-of-sale functionality to create orders offline, ability to remote test orders, change order status from any to any

- Store diagnostics to scan your store for seo problems and solutions to fix them.

You can check more features at: https://www.mag-manager.com/product-information/

We have 3 editions of the app to fit the businesses of different sizes.

QuickBooks Integration is included into Store Manager as an addon (works in demo) and to unlock full functionality it can be purchased additionally. You said that you need to export your orders from Magento 2 into QuickBooks, this functionality is supported.

As I have mentioned in my previous post, you can check trial to see how it works.

If you have any other questions, I would be happy to provide more details.

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.

Webbee Global is Magento approved ability accomplice for giving Quickbooks Magento Integration. With over 10 years of involvement in Quickbooks arrangement, we are one of the best looked into by our customers for Magento-Integration. Our Quickbooks Magento Integration Services robotize every one of your procedures and match up information. This gives you a solitary variant of information in one place without duplication or blunders and makes it simple for you to deal with your business. For more data, visit our site:- www.webbeeglobal.com or call our number 1-408-641-7004 at whatever time and quickly.Quickbooks Magento.jpg

Greeting C1pher,

The CartSpan eCommerce integration for QuickBooks Desktop versions of Premium, Pro, and Enterprise supports both Magento 1.x and 2.x versions.

Currently '5 Star' rated on Magento Connect, no other product supports the depth of integration between QuickBooks desktop and your Magento system. CartSpan provides extended features to manage the most problematic aspects of integration and offers targeted support for platform-specific functionality of QuickBooks and Magento. No other offering provides more detail for the purpose of feature comparison and none offer the quality educational content found in our blog posts regarding their use.

CartSpan offers you a FREE unlimited trial with no money up-front, a 30 day money-back guarantee, and no ongoing per/transaction fees as is often the case with competitive products.

OzLink does have a Magento 2.0 connector now.  You can reach them at 800-419-8495 ext. 300014.

Check out the recently released app from Commercient that can Integrate Quickbooks and Magento.

Integration can be done in 24 HRS!

Thank You

Naudine

Naudine Mosime
External Community Manager
Office: +1 (844) 282-0401
UK: +44 20 3870-2803
SA: +27 87 550-5997
www.commercient.com

Hello @c1pher 

If you're looking for Magento 2 and Quickbook Desktop Integration then you can go for "Magento 2 QuickBooks Desktop Connector."

It will help you to integrate your Magento 2 web store with the Quickbook Desktop platform. It will let you sync products, customers, orders, and invoices data from Magento to QuickBooks Desktop. 

Learn more about the complete functionality 

I hope this answer solved your query. If you find my answer helpful, then hit kudos and accept it as a solution.

Thanks!