cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 extension to promote product frequently bought together

SOLVED

Magento 2 extension to promote product frequently bought together

Hi guys,

I need your recommendation for a good module but reasonable price (< $100). The extension should be able to add a block of frequently bought together products at the end of the product page, so that customer can add them to cart if they like.

I don’t have much request on the display but it need to get products that are commonly sold together from real customer orders and place in that block.

I am using Magento 2. Please include a screenshot of the function if you can. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Magento 2 extension to promote product frequently bought together

What you are requesting is Frequently Bought Together extension for Magento 2. It has the function exactly as you have asked for. A block of products commonly bought together is placed on the product page of each product.

Frequently_Bought_Together_M2_add_FBT_block_on_product_page

Here are the detailed features if you need more information

1. Add frequently bought together block to the product page of each product
  2. Choose frequently bought together list from related, cross-sell, or up-sell products
  3. Track products commonly bought together from real orders in purchase history
  4. Easily customize the display of frequently bought together list
  5. Add multiple or all frequently bought together products to cart

ONLY $79.00

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hello @Sophia Walford

This extension seems to match your request on functionality https://amasty.com/automatic-related-products-for-magento-2.html

With its help you will be able to display blocks with related items viewed or bought together with a particular product. However, the extension costs more than $100.

Here is a screenshot to show how the module works:

magento-automatic-related-products-up-sells-frontend

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

What you are requesting is Frequently Bought Together extension for Magento 2. It has the function exactly as you have asked for. A block of products commonly bought together is placed on the product page of each product.

Frequently_Bought_Together_M2_add_FBT_block_on_product_page

Here are the detailed features if you need more information

1. Add frequently bought together block to the product page of each product
  2. Choose frequently bought together list from related, cross-sell, or up-sell products
  3. Track products commonly bought together from real orders in purchase history
  4. Easily customize the display of frequently bought together list
  5. Add multiple or all frequently bought together products to cart

ONLY $79.00

Hi!

I can also recommend to check out the following Magento 2 extension – https://www.itoris.com/magento-2-automatic-related-upsell-cross-sell.html

The plugin adds related products, upsells or cross-sells globally or per product moving bestsellers to the top of lists.

Regards,

Alex

Our Extensions for Magento 2

I can refer this extension: Lookbook for Magento 2 Only $ 59. It allows you to create multiple image collections for your products basing on the images you upload. This function does't only help the website owners ensure the power of cross-selling of multiple complementary products but also give their customers convenient shopping experience by presenting products in a nice and compelling way. View more : 

lookbook_m2_thumb.png

There are a few options I can recommend you here.

1) Create CMS blocks and use Magento 2 Product Widget extension to display product blocks with the product:

• reviews
  • description
  • price
  • "Add to Cart" button
  • read more link

You can add those product blocks to the WYSIWYG editor.

2) Use Related Products Widget.

Hi!

Also, I recommend to check out the following Magento 2 extensions