cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 for social login

Re: Magento 2 for social login

+1 to KnowBand, the admin panel is pretty easy to understand.

Is there any discount I can get?

Hi tommykt, 

Our Social Login for Magento 2 extension will integrate smoothly with your Magento 2 store. It offers the following features:

• Integrate with multiple social networks, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Reddit, Line, etc.
  • Pop up sign in and registration
  • Support sharing through social networks

Hi,

You can use the following extension from Module Bazaar to provide a regstration shortcut by allowing customers to login via social network accounts.

Social Login Extensions

The features of social login are listed below:

•     Select login pages Screen - Default options include login, registration, shopping     cart, and checkout pages
  •     Customer account -    may be created via social network login
  •     Existing store -account may be linked to social network profile
  •     Social login buttons - available at customer login and checkout pages
  •     Social networks - Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Google, Pinterest, vk.com, ok.com, and PayPal are available login options
  •     Social account data Screen -  All social IDs, along with social account emails, are assembled in a table with an export option
  •     Linking existing account -  A customer has an option to add a social network account to his existing customer account
  •     Support - Extension documentation and customer support are accessible from within the extension
  •     Functional tests to make extension modification easier

Hey,

You can check out our extension "SocialCommerce - SocialEngine Magento Integration" for Magento 2 in which we've integrated SocialEngine (the most popular Social Network) with Magento: https://magecube.com/socialcommerce-socialengine-magento-integration-plugin.html

It will add a feature rich SocialEngine Community to your Magento eCommerce store and vice-versa, i.e. it will integrate a social network platform with your Magento store. Apart from login by Social Network there are numerous other features, like activity feeds generation, invite friends from social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, etc. , and much more. You can check out our demo here: http://socialcommerce.magecube.com/ and login as a test user to explore. To read more about the extension check this link: https://magecube.com/socialcommerce-socialengine-magento-integration-plugin.html.

P.S. To harness the real benefits of Social Commerce, 'Social Sharing' is NOT enough; you need an online community which has loyal members! This extension provides you everything that you need to keep your members engaged and leverage that engagement for the sales from your store.If you have any query / suggestion you can send a mail at info@magecube.com or contact us here.

I highly recommend you to Magento 2 Social Login Extension Free by Magetop

is designed for quick login to your Magento 2 store without processing complex register steps. Allows high security and quick ajax login, shortening customers' decision making steps. Let say goodbye to the complicated registration process and ignore a lot of unnecessarily required fields.

Social Login For Magento 2 Features :

☑️ Quickly login, Popover login form.

☑️ Easy custom design fit with your store design.

☑️ Compatible out-of-the-box with the 3rd-party modules.

☑️ Increase signup rate up-to 30%.

☑️ Support Facebook Login, FourSquare Login, GitHub Login, Google Login, Instagram Login, LinkedIn Login, Microsoft Live Login, Twitter Login, Vkontakte Login, Yahoo Login.

☑️ 100% Open-source, Support multi-store, Support multi-language.

☑️ And many more feature ...

▶️ Check it out : https://www.magetop.com/magento-2-social-login-extension.html

Hi @tommykt,

luckily we have a suitable extension - Magento 2 Social Login.

What's behind the name?

• Supports Twitter, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Instagram, Amazon, PayPal;
  • Includes reCAPTCHA;
  • Redirects straight after logging in;
  • Uses AJAX pop-up to log in and register;
  • Applies AJAX login pop-up on the cart and checkout pages.
Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

Check the below list for your requirements:

Hope it helps!

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

The following link would be useful for your requirement-:

https://www.scommerce-mage.com/magento-2-social-login.html

Hope it Helps.

Hi there, 

There’s a bunch of extensions that promise to equip Magento e-store with social media networks. We would like to recommend giving a try to Magento 2 Social Login developed by Plumrocket team. It offers a number of useful features starting from faster registration, improvement of customers' shopping experience to boosting sales. Additionally, the module supports 50+ social media channels and a range of customization options that allow to avoid the complicated registration process and ignore many unnecessarily required fields. Overall, the extension is very convenient for both customers and entrepreneurs, and doesn't take much time to activate.

Hopefully, it will help.

Regards,

Plumrocket Team

@tommykt wrote:

I am looking for an extension which can supports my website in login by Social Network.

Please help me!!!!

Hello,

As per your requirement, this module will best suit you - https://store.webkul.com/magento2-social-login.html

This module will help your customers to log in to your store using their existing social networking credentials from Facebook, Twitter, Google, Linked In, and Instagram.

Hope this helps!

Thanks and Regards,

Subhangi