cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 for social login

Re: Magento 2 for social login

Hi @tommykt 

Checkout the latest Google One Tap Login Extension for Magento 2 stores. It allows the customers to register and login into your website in just one click

Hit kudos if you find the solution

Thank-You.

Hello @tommykt,

I highly recommend this Magento 2 Social Login module for your website. 

This extension helps your customers to log in to your website with their social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google. 

Hi @tommykt 

As per your requirement, this module will best suit you - https://store.webkul.com/magento2-social-login.html

This module will help your customers to log in to your store using their existing social networking credentials from Facebook, Twitter, Google, Linked In, and Instagram.

Hope this helps!

I would like to recommend one more good social login extension! Magento 2 Social Media Login by MageDelight for hassle-free & fast user registration & login process on your online store. 

Major Features Includes:
- Connect & Login via 15+ Social Networks
- Generate Reports for Registration & Login Users
- Custom Page Redirection Setup After Login
- Custom Social Login Bar Position
- GraphQL Compatible Module

Hi,

I am using the Magento 2 Social Login extension free of Landofcoder and I am satisfied with it, a lot of utilities, plugins everything is perfect and works well on my site.

You can refer to it: Magento 2 Social Login extension free

Hope this is helpful!

Hello @tommykt,

Hope you doing well, We have recently launched perfect match extension for social media login options for your customer in Magento 2. It's Plug & Play Plugin that will help you to add easily all major social media login facilities with your store like Google, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram. Please explore more features of our Social Login Extension for Magento 2

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now