cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 for social login

Magento 2 for social login

I am looking for an extension which can supports my website in login by Social Network.

Please help me!!!!

25 REPLIES 25

Re: Magento 2 for social login

hi Tommykt,

I hope that our Magento 2 Social Login will be in your consideration.

Magento 2 Social Login on Landofcoder supports more than 25+ social networks. You can choose custom CSS and background style for each social media network.

It grabs your customer attention with attractive login buttons and draws them a path to purchasing your products. Moreover, whatever customer’s device or browser is; this extension can work proficiently on it.

For the detail: Magento 2 Social Login

https://landofcoder.com/magento-2-social-login.html/

Thanks

Here is one more extension to consider - Social Login for Magento 2 by Aaheadworks.

It supports the next login options Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google, Pinterest, vk.com, ok.com, and PayPal.

And has a lot of other convenient features to log in easily.

Please find them on the product page: https://goo.gl/N9o471

Hey,

besides the AW Social login, its worth giving the Social Login extension from Mageplaza a try. Its for free and could fulfill your needs.

https://www.mageplaza.com/magento-2-social-login-extension/

+1 for MagePlaza. Suits my needs.

Hi guys! I have been using this Social login extension for my Magento site. It offers all basic features that a site need. Good support service is a plus point, the team responses quickly to my requests.

I recommend Mageplaza. I'm using it for some Magento stores.

Their support is quite good Smiley Happy

Hi guys,

Social Login Magento 2  $ 59 is designed for quick login to your Magento store without processing complex register steps. Let say goodbye the complicated registration process and ignore a lot of unnecessarily required fields.

social_login_thumb.jpg

Hello @tommykt,

Social Login extension for Magento 2 will ease the process of login to the eCommerce platform. You can control or your customer can use various social sites to login into the merchant's shop.

Benefits: One Click Login/register Easy configuration settings Facebook / Twitter / LinkedIn / Google Login

Currently, it provides four types of social networking site login features. Facebook, Google, Twitter, and LinkedIn login features to the store. Admin can follow this user manual guide to configure the login on the Magento 2 store. The entire social login can be separately disabled by the admin site. It saves much time for the customer to fill in the entries of the log-in detail and log in or register to the system.
You can follow other helpful extensions in Magento 2 Extensions Store here. As well as you can opt-out of the One Page Checkout Extension for your eCommerce store from the certified holder team.

Thank You.

VDC Stores provides bug-free best plugins, module for your Magento 2 eCommerce store. We are Leading Magento 2 Extension Development Company

Hi @tommykt,

Have a look at Social Loginizer 12 in 1 - Magento 2 Extension which will give admin to use 12 social log in options and the control to use the icons in the order he wants.

Few important features:

• Interactive Login using Popup
  • Mobile, Tablet and Desktop Responsive
  • Quick Installation and Configuration
  • Activate/deactivate social accounts
  • Easy Customization
  • Drag and Drop Social Icons
  • Track Reports
  • Multi store compatible

With this extension, you will not have to worry about any other thing related to social login.

--

KnowBand

One page checkout with 1500+ Downloads, Multi-Vendor Marketplace with 1000+ downloads only at www.Knowband.com, Contact us: support@knowband.com.