cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento Inventory/Stock Management & barcode pick system

Magento Inventory/Stock Management & barcode pick system

Because our stock has grown a lot lately, we ar looking for a warehouse management system that is compatible with Magento.

The system has to cover three areas:

- Stock management. We want to look back in our stock history, to check when a specific product has been sold and to check what our inventory was a week/month/year ago.

- Adding EAN codes to new products and managing the inventory trough a barcode scanner.

- Picking orders through a barcode scanner.

The system has te be able to work with EAN/GTIN codes. We only have one warehouse, so we don't need an extension that covers shipments between and the stock in several warehouses.

What extension (or maybe combination of extensions) can help us out here?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Magento Inventory/Stock Management & barcode pick system

Hi EllenRose,

Before I proceed with my answer, I'd better point out that I work for the company I'm about to mention.

We (Anagram Systems) produce a stock management system called Encore which is fully compatible with Magento and includes the features you mention (plus many more).

I don't want to upset anyone here by being a spamster so if you would like to learn more, please message me.

Best wishes,

Nick

You can manage Magento inventory/stock by using Magemob inventory extension. It is simple to configure and by using Magento inventory manager you can manage stocks, orders, suppliers, warehouses, etc.

Hi @EllenRose - I would be keen to know what system / solution did you end up with. I am looking for solution to bring more effectiveness to my WH processing around picking, stock accuracy, goods positions, etc.

Thanks a lot for sharing.

Best,

Matus 

Hi @infokiwisi8416 

Hope you are doing well.

I am looking to implement a similar solution for my company.

Did you manage to implement a solution, if yes, Could you please share the details.

thanks

Raj