cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento2 Bible facilities - bible verses/quotes

Magento2 Bible facilities - bible verses/quotes

This area is uncovered and new.

Thus I would like to recommend you a text-slider with bible verses/quotes in your Magento2 projects.

https://github.com/JaroslawZielinski/TorahVerse-M2

Please let me know about your thoughts/remarks about it.

Thank you. Any feedback will be appreciated.

If you know other bible facilities as modules in Magento2 please let me know.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Magento2 Bible facilities - bible verses/quotes

I checked out the link you shared for the text-slider with bible verses/quotes in Magento2 projects and it looks really interesting.

It's great that you are exploring a new and uncovered area of incorporating faith into e-commerce websites. As for feedback, I think it's a beautiful addition for those who want to include encouraging bible verses on their website. It can be a great source of inspiration for visitors and add a personal touch to the website. In terms of other bible facilities as modules in Magento2, I'm not sure about any others, but have you heard of the book "How to Stop Intrusive Thoughts That Won't Go Away"? It's not specifically about bible verses, but it offers helpful tips on overcoming unwanted thoughts.

@sandersonc30bb wrote:

It can be a great source of inspiration for visitors and add a personal touch to the website. In terms of other bible facilities as modules in Magento2, I'm not sure about any others, but have you heard of the book "How to Stop Intrusive Thoughts That Won't Go Away"? It's not specifically about bible verses, but it offers helpful tips on overcoming unwanted thoughts.

Hi, thank you for your comment. I have not heard about the book you mentioned.

My thoughts are in peace and harmony from the day I gave my life to Jesus and repented from my sins. I do not have intrusive thoughts nor from me, nor from YHWH. Sometimes I have thoughts that are not mine - they are the devil's. I could call them 'intrusive thoughts'. But the method to get rid of them is quite simple and always works : "In the name of Jesus, get out devil! How dare you to come to God's child!"

Best regards

Hey there! Thanks for sharing this interesting resource for Magento2 projects. It's always great to come across new tools and extensions that can add value to our projects. I took a quick look at the text slider with bible verses/quotes on GitHub, and it seems like a unique addition to Magento2. I appreciate the effort put into developing it. By the way, if you're interested in further exploring the topic of faith and spirituality, you might find a lot of interesting information at firstchurchlove.com. They offer a wide range of resources and insights that you might find helpful.

Hey fellow Magento2 enthusiasts,

I wanted to take a moment to share my excitement about a truly remarkable resource I recently discovered – the Magento2 Bible! If you're looking to add an extra touch of inspiration and spirituality to your e-commerce website, this is an absolute gem.

The Magento2 Bible features a comprehensive collection of Bible verses and quotes that can be seamlessly integrated into your Magento2 platform. Whether you run a religious bookstore or simply want to infuse your online store with meaningful messages, these biblical insights can create a powerful impact.

With the Magento2 Bible, you can uplift your customers' shopping experience by incorporating relevant verses and quotes in various sections of your website. Imagine the positive effect of displaying an encouraging Bible passage during the checkout process or featuring a verse related to gratitude on your homepage. These small touches have the potential to create a deeper connection with your audience and foster a sense of trust and authenticity.

One of the greatest strengths of Magento2 Bible is its flexibility. You can easily customize the appearance and placement of the verses and quotes to suit your website's design and layout. Additionally, the Bible offers a wide range of themes and topics, allowing you to find the perfect messages that align with your brand values and resonate with your target audience.

Another advantage of using the Magento2 Bible is its ability to adapt to different languages. It supports multiple translations, enabling you to reach a global audience and cater to the diverse needs of your customers. By offering Bible verses and quotes in various languages, you can create a more inclusive and welcoming environment for visitors from different cultures and backgrounds.

I must mention the excellent customer support provided by the Magento2 Bible team. They are responsive, knowledgeable, and always ready to assist you with any questions or technical issues you may encounter. This level of support ensures a smooth integration process and a hassle-free experience.

To sum it up, if you're seeking to add an extra layer of depth, inspiration, and personalization to your Magento2 website, I highly recommend exploring the Magento2 Bible. By incorporating Bible verses and quotes, you can create a meaningful and memorable shopping journey for your customers. So go ahead, unlock the magic of Magento2 Bible, and watch your website flourish with the power of spirituality!

Have you used the Magento2 Bible before? Share your experiences and let's inspire each other!

#Magento2Bible #Inspiration #Ecommerce

@hellygeorgad1c wrote:

Hey fellow Magento2 enthusiasts,

I wanted to take a moment to share my excitement about a truly remarkable resource I recently discovered – the Magento2 Bible! If you're looking to add an extra touch of inspiration and spirituality to your e-commerce website, this is an absolute gem.

The Magento2 Bible features a comprehensive collection of Bible verses and quotes that can be seamlessly integrated into your Magento2 platform. Whether you run a religious bookstore or simply want to infuse your online store with meaningful messages, these biblical insights can create a powerful impact.

With the Magento2 Bible, you can uplift your customers' shopping experience by incorporating relevant verses and quotes in various sections of your website. Imagine the positive effect of displaying an encouraging Bible passage during the checkout process or featuring a verse related to gratitude on your homepage. These small touches have the potential to create a deeper connection with your audience and foster a sense of trust and authenticity.

One of the greatest strengths of Magento2 Bible is its flexibility. You can easily customize the appearance and placement of the verses and quotes to suit your website's design and layout. Additionally, the Bible offers a wide range of themes and topics, allowing you to find the perfect messages that align with your brand values and resonate with your target audience.

Another advantage of using the Magento2 Bible is its ability to adapt to different languages. It supports multiple translations, enabling you to reach a global audience and cater to the diverse needs of your customers. By offering Bible verses and quotes in various languages, you can create a more inclusive and welcoming environment for visitors from different cultures and backgrounds.

I must mention the excellent customer support provided by the Magento2 Bible team. They are responsive, knowledgeable, and always ready to assist you with any questions or technical issues you may encounter. This level of support ensures a smooth integration process and a hassle-free experience.

To sum it up, if you're seeking to add an extra layer of depth, inspiration, and personalization to your Magento2 website, I highly recommend exploring the Magento2 Bible. By incorporating Bible verses and quotes, you can create a meaningful and memorable shopping journey for your customers. So go ahead, unlock the magic of Magento2 Bible, and watch your website flourish with the power of spirituality!

Have you used the Magento2 Bible before? Share your experiences and let's inspire each other!

#Magento2Bible #Inspiration #Ecommerce

Hey, what module do you mean? Could you provide working link? Thank you. This site that you provided has no bible at all...