cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is There Any Extension for Magento 2 where I can allow My customers to build thier Custom Ring?

SOLVED

Is There Any Extension for Magento 2 where I can allow My customers to build thier Custom Ring?

I am looking for an extension where I can allow my jewellery customers to build their custom rings and then proceed to add them to the cart.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Is There Any Extension for Magento 2 where I can allow My customers to build thier Custom Ring?

Well, you can check the Magento 2 Custom Ring Builder extension. It allows jewelry store owners to provide a custom ring-building experience. It allows customers to easily choose their desired ring and diamond type before finalizing their buy.

Some of the features of this pre-built extension -  

The admin can create configurable products based on attribute steps.
The admin can add multiple product attributes.
Customers can build their own custom rings.
Customers are shown with top navigation on which step they are in the process.
The customers can view and change their ring setting/diamond anytime.

Hope this helps you!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Is There Any Extension for Magento 2 where I can allow My customers to build thier Custom Ring?

Hello @manishther67e4,

I need further clarification because there are two potential approaches to creating a custom ring:

1. If you already have a product page and want to offer personalization options based on user preferences, there are personalization modules available that can facilitate this customization using attributes.

2. Alternatively, if you intend to integrate APIs from diamond or ring inventory providers to offer customizable rings with available diamonds or stones, you'll likely need to develop this feature yourself or seek assistance from other service providers as there may not be readily available plugins for this functionality.

Thank you.

Well, you can check the Magento 2 Custom Ring Builder extension. It allows jewelry store owners to provide a custom ring-building experience. It allows customers to easily choose their desired ring and diamond type before finalizing their buy.

Some of the features of this pre-built extension -  

The admin can create configurable products based on attribute steps.
The admin can add multiple product attributes.
Customers can build their own custom rings.
Customers are shown with top navigation on which step they are in the process.
The customers can view and change their ring setting/diamond anytime.

Hope this helps you!