cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento2 Quickbooks Sync

Magento2 Quickbooks Sync

Customer wants to sync Magento2 into their Quickbooks software.  Theres a few bits of software that do this for earlier versions of Magento.  But I'm not seeing any for 2.0.  Any idea how to push orders to quickbooks?  Perphaps I can build my own program, but how would I do that?

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Magento2 Quickbooks Sync

Hi -

Powersync has just recently released Magento2 to Quickbooks connector which synchronizes data between these two platforms.  You can visit the website and fill out the contact us form to get more information.  Please make a note that you come from the Magento forum Smiley Happy

Thanks!

Greeting OB7DEV,

CartSpan, the top-rated accounting integration for QuickBooks and Sage 50 accounting, now supports Magento 2.

Thanks,

Scott Wheeler

Hi @OB7DEV

You can try this Quickbooks integration for Magento 2 extension with the following features:

- Automatically Sync Payment Methods
- Automatically Sync Categories and Subcategories
- Automatically Sync Customer Accounts
- Automatically Sync Products
- Automatically Sync Invoices
- Automatically Sync Pricing
- Automatically Sync Product Quantity
- Allow admin can configure which data will be needed to sync from Magento store to Quickbooks Online in admin configuration like Account Status, Payments, Customer history, etc.

This Mageplaza extension is not even in the market yet. You cannot buy it so why even publish this message in the first place???

I would also caution merchants. We've seen a good volume of our customers switching to us and commenting that many other QBO integration solutions are built by developer w/o any CPA / Accounting background. Many integrations ruin books by recording double revenue and not using QBO best practices. Our Basic Plan is in Market Place

With Biztech’s Magento – QuickBooks Integration solution (consisting of custom extensions and Biztech Gateway) get an easy solution to integrate Magento and QuickBooks. This allows your sales teams to get data about your online business and customer critical accounting data from QuickBooks system. We have developed a Cloud-based SaaS Solution for Magento - QuickBooks Integration as one way process. We can integrate data from Magento to QuickBooks and vice versa. We provide Synchronization functionality for the following processes:

Magenest is an expert in developing integration solution. We are known for our integration Accounting Extension like Quickbooks Online, Xero, CRM Integration such as Salesforce, Zoho, Vtiger. You can check out the Magento 2 Quickbooks Online Connector extension and Magento 2 Quickbooks Desktop Integration extension here

It is Not Easy. I suggest you to visit this Website for Sync your quickbooks within one hour.  They solve my issue in short period of time.

To connect Magento 2 and Quickbooks Online, take a look at Skyvia. It's a great tool that has a simple no-coding GUI, so you don`t need a lot of time to build what you need.