cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento2 fastest reporting tool

Magento2 fastest reporting tool

I’m the owner of an order-heavy store. I’m seeking the fastest reporting tool that can help me to monitor my business with ease. What is solution for me?

Can anyone give me some advice?

Thank you and Have a nice day!

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Magento2 fastest reporting tool

Hi,

So lucky that I can introduce Magento 2 Advanced Reports that can satisfy your demand.  This is the fastest reporting tool for the order-heavy stores. No matter how heavy your store is, our magento 2 advanced reports will help you to monitor your business with ease.

Magento 2 Advanced Reports offer you sales performance status with 28 reports. Get new insights over how customers utilize and get predict sales trends. Using magento 2 custom reports extension, you will get a variety of sale reports with priceless statistic data.

Hope that my suggestion will be helpful for you

Good luck!

We use Glew.io and we are very happy with it. You can give it a try. Isn't free... though

For your question, among a lot of extensions in the marketplace, I highly recommend Advanced Reports Magento 2 developed by Magesolution.

Magento 2 Advanced Reports bring 8 report options for you. With this Magento extension you can easily check current/ past reports of products, customers, orders... in the back-end of your Magento site. Its vivid and modern look combined with clean code surely help you generate perfect solutions for your reporting with visual charts and tables.

Get details: https://www.magesolution.com/magento-advanced-reports-m2.html

•  Report on sales by Country
  • Report on sales by Product
  • Report on sales by Customer Group
  • Report on sales by Coupon code
  • Report on sales Report
  • Report on sales by Hours
  • Report on sales by Day of Week
  • Report on New customers and Returning customers

You can use this extension for fastest reporting, Make beneficial strategic decisions with accurate reporting and grow your sales with our Magento 2 Advanced Report extension. With the detailed reports, store owners can immediately detect the problem in their business to change their strategies in both business and marketing decision for the better sales

• Supports three detailed reports, Sales, Item and Summary
  • Highly informative report grid
  • Grand Total Incl./Excl. VAT
  • Date filters for each report type
  • Tracks sales performance in real time

The following link https://www.scommerce-mage.com/magento-2-advanced-reporting.html would be useful.

Very useful extension!

You can consider Store Manager for Magento, it has already built-in general reports (best viewed products, best sellers, best viewed, orders total) as well as allows creating custom ones (if you have skills). In addition, you can test how they work free with the trial version of the software.

Since the Advanced reporting doesn't work for stores with multiple base currencies, is there an extension that would provide that functionality?

Hello! 

I think one of the best advanced reports extensions is this one

you can:

• view sales statistics in full scope or in details focusing on shipping, billing, tax or other indices available on a 45-item list.
  • monitor profit totals in the Product Performance report.
  • explore reported data in depth. View sales figures by particular products, time periods, coupon codes, and more.

Check out 51 M2 extensions with free installation and lifetime updates!