cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento2 solution to build strong relationship with customers

Magento2 solution to build strong relationship with customers

Hi, everyone.

I’m seeking a tool that makes RMA seamless to the shopper and build strong relationships with customers? Anyone knows something, give me some suggestions, plz.

Thanks in advance. Have a good day!

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Magento2 solution to build strong relationship with customers

Hi.

I think that Magento 2 RMA extension by Land of coder will meet your expectation.

It helps you to make RMA seamless to the shopper and build strong relationships with customers and win their trust and loyalty.

Link product: https://landofcoder.com/magento-2-rma-extension.html/?SID=4e185turt6i37ug4h2t41driq0

Hello @SEO4YOU ,

Please check below extension, You can see its demo 

--

If my answer is useful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos

If you're on Magento Commerce, I'd recommend considering using the native RMA feature set. 

If you're on Magento Open Source, there are several options to consider. There are many one-off extensions available in the Magento Marketplace. Amasty also has an extension on their site (I've had a lot of success with their extensions and their support).

Beyond that, you might want to consider leveraging a shipping platform that includes customer-facing RMA capabilities. For instance, ShipStation can be very economical and very useful (above and beyond RMA), but would likely meet your needs:

https://www.shipstation.com/videos/branded-customer-pages/

A solution like ShipStation will provide a more holistic approach to shipping and returns than a one-off RMA extension.

Best of luck!

Hi @SEO4YOU,

Nowadays when everyone wants to build fruitful relations with their customers, you need an ultimate solution for that to do it.

If you allow your customers to solve their doubts before purchasing the products, then it will help you to build strong communication with your customers.

You can do it easily with Product Inquiry - Magento 2 Extension.

product-inquiry-full-featured-image.jpg

It allows customers to make an inquiry about a product directly from the product page.

Using this extension, Customers/visitors can make an inquiry for a particular product by filling an inquiry form. Display a simple inquiry form in the popup and save inquiry using AJAX. Registered & unregistered both customers can send the inquiry with the help of it.

Get more details here: Product Inquiry Magento 2 Extension

I have found these Magento 2 extensions that may help you out:

Hope it helps!

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

Hello,

I think  MageDelight's RMA For Magento 2 extension that may help you out: https://www.magedelight.com/magento-2-extensions/rma-magento-2.html

Best of luck!