cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage menu URLs

Manage menu URLs

I would like to be able to put in a specific page in my menu. Say I have a brand page called /brands/adidas/pants and I would like that to show up my menu. E.g. I have a category called Pants and I would like a subcategory with Adidas Pants. Instead of creating a page and making a 301 to /brands/adidas/pants I would like to just choose that page to be put there. 

Is that possible through some extension or something?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Manage menu URLs

Hello @only4kids

If you need to add a link to a category page to the top menu, you can make it in a standard Magento installation.

However, if you want to include a CMS page in the top menu, sidebar or footer, you can check out our Flexible Menu extension.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

Hi @Amasty

Do you know of a way in the standard Magento to do this without a 301?

Say I have /brands/adidas/pants and I would that to show up in the generic menu structure. Right now I have had to create a page -> name it Adidas Pants -> create 301 to the brand page. 

@only4kids

As I've mentioned above, only category pages can be easily added to the top menu in Magento out of the box. If this is your case, set Include in Navigation Menu to Yes on a category settings page.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

@Amasty

The brand pages are categories and included in the navigation menu but I would like the same menu to appear different places in the menu structure. 

It's so easy to do that job. 

Just create the menu of multiple levels. Then add the anchor links that forward to any page you want. Category links, product links, CMS page or even custom links 

Plus, with 11 elements supported, add anything you want into your menu to make it stunning. 

11-elements-supported.pngScreen Shot 5779-11-19 at 9.23.58 AM.png 

Some beautiful mega menus made by Ninja Menus

vertical-menu_1.pnghorizontal-menu.pngdrilldown-menu.pngdrag-drop-mega-menu-builder.png

To know more, access the links: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mwIa-j1Wl4

https://www.magezon.com/magento-2-mega-menu.html