cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marketplace extension

Marketplace extension

What is the best Magento 2 Marketplace extension?

14 REPLIES 14

Re: Marketplace extension

Here is the best Magento 2 Marketplace Extension, you should install for your Magento Store

User-friendly Seller Cpanel

Our intuitive frontend UI is extremely easy to use. There is no experience required. Anyone can sign up and start selling easily.

Fully Responsive & Mobile Optimized Marketplace

Thanks to being fully Responsive and Mobile Optimization, this extension appears perfectly on any kind of screens. So user experience improves significantly.

Best Storefront Marketplace

Our Magento 2 Marketplace Extension bring you the best storefront ever. It is the combination between trending marketplace design with amazing features that help you to create an enjoyable customer experiences.

Separate Seller Profile

Sellers can create their own profile page to promote their brand, products and services. Also there are several options for them to add your business information easily.

Compatible with Any Magento 2 Themes

Marketplace Extension for Magento 2 is fully compatible with most standard Magento 2 themes. If you are wondering it is compatible with your custom theme or not, send us yours we will check for you.

Vendors manage everything

Vendor/ Seller can take a full control of selling products on your marketplace including: coupons, discounts, reviews, withdraws, earning reports, support, everything on frontend!

Flexible Commission

You can set multiple commission rate for vendors.

• You can set different conditions for each commission rule
  • You can pay commission by fixed price or percent of product price.

Multiple Gateways & Multilingual ready

There are 10+ most popular gateways supported including: PayPal, Credit Card Processing for Small Business, Braintree, Sage Pay, Google Checkout, Amazon Payment, WePay, 2CheckOut, Dwolla, Skrill (Moneybookers). Multiple Payment gateway helps your market to sell in any country, with tax rates built-in.

Auto Approve Seller Or Approve Manually

In the admin panel, there are 2 options that you can approve seller automatically or you can set it manually.

Multiple Vendor Product(S) Checkout At Once

With this function, your customers can purchase the product from various sellers and vendors at once. It is convenient for you

Seller Credit Account

With our magento 2 marketplace extension, seller are given their own credit account that you can received from payment of each order. Sellers can use these credit to purchase products on your marketplace.

Manage Transaction

In seller Cpanel, vendors can track and manage transaction with ease.

Product Management

Vendor or seller can manage and view their products and inventory with ease

Order Management

Also, vendor can view and manage their orders, invoices and credit memos

Report System

Using report system, you and your sellers can see all reports: sale report by day, sales report by month, sale report by year, your top countries, last order, best seller, most viewed products

Feedback & Review

Purchasers can give review and feedback on the product that they have purchased. Moreover, they are able to provide the rating of the vendor who sells the product. The review will be published after being approved by administrator

Vacation Setting

With magento 2 marketplace extension, sellers can set vacation duration and message for their store if they are on vacation.

SEO Management

This extension supports SEF urls for vendor profile that means every seller / vendor will have a unique url. It is super useful for google robots and customer to remember. Also seller / vendor can add the SEO information under their panel

Notification/Mail System

Seller will get email notification for their registration, product approval. Also, it will send email for seller if there is any order, invoice, shipment

Easy To Customize

The extensions are fully open source, you can easily customize the extension as your requirements

Marketplace Page

This marketplace page helps you showcase and manage all sellers in one page.

Vendor Shop Page

Moreover, sellers also have their own page with their product collection, profile and contact info.

Unlimited vendors and products

Our magento 2 multi vendor marketplace extension support unlimited vendors, multiple payment & shipping gateways, much more!

Social media profiles

• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Google Plus
  • Youtube
  • Linkedin
  • Vimeo
  • Pinterest

Vendor messaging system

In the cPanel, seller can

• Manage message system
  • Reply customer's message
  • View History

Show Seller Info on Product Details

This feature is support Seller to show Seller Information on Product Detail Page. And, customer can contact with seller easily

Hello,
You can find lots of best magento extension for your eCommerce on here.

I am currently using Add Multiple Products to Cart to enhance the functionality of my website.

This is really a great addition for my website.

hi@jarrod_lyle 

Tonnes of magento marketplace extensions available in the market but if you want best check best Magento marketplace extensions

Hello @jarrod_lyle,

I have no idea about what are the magento2 marketplace extensions you asking but I can kindly recommend you to choose the Best Magento2 extensions. kindly check it out.

I hope you accept my answer as solution and give kudos if you found useful.

Best regards

Madhuresan
Magento expert

Hello! 

I would recommend you to look though these extensions: 51 M2 extensions with free installation and lifetime updates!

@jarrod_lyle wrote:

What is the best Magento 2 Marketplace extension?

For the best Magento 2 Marketplace extension, you can refer to this - https://marketplace.magento.com/webkul-module-marketplace.html

This extension has various features for the Marketplace Owner, Marketplace Seller, and the customers as well. You can have a look at the same from here - http://webkul.com/blog/magento2-multi-vendor-marketplace/

Webkul has won various awards for Magento 2 extensions and has chosen for the Best Selling Extension Award at Magento Imagine 2018 & 2019.

Also, have a look at some of our Success Stories based on the Magento 2 Marketplace extension:

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Subhangi

Hi there

You can take your time to take a look at this one: Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace Extension. 

Why? 

Because it brings a lot of benefits when converting your eCommerce store into a completely active multi-vendor marketplace like Amazon, Etsy or eBay, etc with multiple vendors and customers transactions.

Here are some key advantages you will see:

For your eCommerce store:

• Take desirable commission from commodities sold by vendors
  • Provide customers more choices to boost sales and shopping experience
  • Reduce time and efforts in managing orders and inventories

For Vendors:

• Leverage established marketplace to quickly approach customers and boost sales
  • Reduce the budget for creating and marketing a new eCommerce website of small-scale retailers or stores
  • Take advantage of selling products in the international market

For customers:

• See a variety of products from multiple sellers on a single website
  • Compare different options to choose the highest quality products with the most reasonable price

With numerous benefits of multi-vendor marketplace extension, I believed that you will reach our aims soon and in an easy way.

Hope it helps!

if the issue is solved, Click Kudos & Accept it as a Solution.

Thank you.

Hi, 

I am using the Marketplace extension of Landofcoder and I am satisfied with it, a lot of utilities, plugins everything is perfect and works well on my site

You can refer to it: https://is.gd/x0UtPV

Hope this is helpful!