cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marketplace module

Marketplace module

I'm looking for a marketplace module with a seller badge? Any suggestions?

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Marketplace module

Hi mate,

If you are concerning about M2 Marketplace Seller Badge, I would like to suggest you the product from Landofcoder:

Magento 2 Marketplace Seller Badge System

You can see the outstanding features of it:

• The admin can add multiple badges
  • Ease to create new Badge
  • Set the status of badges & edit the badges in the backend
  • Set flexible rules for the badge
  • Easily resize the badge
  • Vendors can see the Badge on his profile page
  • Be automatically awarded the badge
  • Easily see the badges on Vendor’s shop
  • Support multiple-languages
  • Fast speed with Magento Block Caching
  • 100% Mobile Responsive

Hope that it can help you!

The Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace extension enables multi-vendor support at your e-commerce store. The vendors will be able to add and manage their products, order, and shipping.MP-Multi-Vendor-M2_1_.png

This Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace module allows the customers to buy the products from various vendors using the single cart. The customers can also provide the feedback and rating based on vendor product/service. Also, the customers can easily communicate with the seller, they can send messages for more information about products, warranties, shipping, & returns.

The seller can manage the inventory, shipment, Seller Profile page, Seller Collection page and much more. The seller can add multiple products like Simple, Configurable, Virtual & Downloadable.

If you have any issue, please feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views at - https://webkul.uvdesk.com

Hi @jarrod_lyle 

If you are looking for M2 Marketplace Seller Badge, I would like to suggest you Webkul 

Magento 2 Marketplace Seller Badge Module

You can check the module features and workflow from here

You can get back to us at support@webkul.com or raise a ticket here - https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ 

Hope it helps!

if issue solved, Click Kudos & Accept it as Solution.

Hi @jarrod_lyle 

If you are concerning about M2 Marketplace Seller Badge, I would like to suggest you this Magento 2 Marketplace Seller Badge System. It helps admin set badges for different sellers basing on their performance and display it on the seller profile page. Also, admin can manage the seller page.
Some highlight features:

Hope it can help you!

Hi 

You can take a look at this module: Magento 2 Marketplace Seller Badge System.

Why? 

This extension is useful for admin, vendor, and customer as well.

These are some of the outstanding features you may be interested in:

• Support multiple-languages 
  • Vendors can see the Badge on his profile page

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

A market is a platform in which vendors can come collectively to sell their services or products to a curated purchaser base. All advertising and marketing and operations are controlled by the agency that owns the ERP Software Sharjah website and merchandise. Market proprietors do not very own the inventory their platform sells, not like online keep proprietors.

Hi 

Believed that you will need multi-functions for the marketplace module beyond a seller badge.

Let's take a look at this amazing module from Landofcoder team: Magento 2 Multi-vendor Marketplace Extension.

Firstly please try the demo first to see its workflow, and do feel free to contact us if you have further questions:

Hello,

In the e-commerce world nowadays, there are thousands of Marketplace Extension for your choice but I want to suggest you the one that I currently use and I think it's the best - Magento 2 Marketplace by Landofcoder.

It can turn your site become a multi-vendor marketplace like Amazon or Esty,... because it has many excellent features that others don't have:

• Amazing User Experience with Seller Cpanel
  • Super Fast Responsive & Mobile Optimized marketplace
  • Create Unlimited Sellers With Smart Store Front
  • Showcase Beautiful Seller Profile
  • Compatible with Any Magento 2 Themes
  • Build Auto Marketplace: Vendors Manage Almost All Of Things

Hope this is helpful!

Hi @jarrod_lyle 

If you are looking for M2 Marketplace Seller Badge, I would like to suggest Webkul 

Magento 2 Marketplace Seller Badge Module

You can check the module features and workflow from here

You can get back to webkul at support@webkul.com or raise a ticket here - https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ 

Hope it helps!

if issue solved, Click Kudos & Accept it as Solution.