cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merge JS and CSS

SOLVED

Merge JS and CSS

Google page insights say that I need to merge javascript and stylesheet files. There a lot of other warnings that I need to fix, for example defer parsing. I tried some free modules, but they simply do not work and developer did not answer on my emails. My website loads in 10 seconds and I am struggling to improve that value. Can you recommend me something?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Merge JS and CSS

Hello, Damien.

Our Compressor extension is exactly what you are looking for. 

Compressor extension for Magento® is all-in-one powerful solution to merge, GZIP and minify CSS, JS files and Images. This extension will reduce number of requests sent to web server and reduce file sizes of those files. 

• Decrease number of requests
  • JS and CSS files minification (compression)
  • Defer Parsing of Javascript
  • Inline small CSS
  • GZIP compression to reduce file size
  • Image Optimization

We provide free installation and FREE LIFETIME support so that you don't have to worry about any compatibility issues with 3rd-party modules.

Moreover, we offer Turkey Magento Performace Optimization Service, which includes installation and configuration of "Full Page Cache" and ?JSS/CSS/Images Compressor" extensions, its configuration. This service also includes configuration of webserver and fixes of minor compatibility issues with 3rd-part modules and themes.

PotatoCommerce - Extensions for Magento®
www.potatocommerce.com

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Merge JS and CSS

Hello, Damien.

Our Compressor extension is exactly what you are looking for. 

Compressor extension for Magento® is all-in-one powerful solution to merge, GZIP and minify CSS, JS files and Images. This extension will reduce number of requests sent to web server and reduce file sizes of those files. 

• Decrease number of requests
  • JS and CSS files minification (compression)
  • Defer Parsing of Javascript
  • Inline small CSS
  • GZIP compression to reduce file size
  • Image Optimization

We provide free installation and FREE LIFETIME support so that you don't have to worry about any compatibility issues with 3rd-party modules.

Moreover, we offer Turkey Magento Performace Optimization Service, which includes installation and configuration of "Full Page Cache" and ?JSS/CSS/Images Compressor" extensions, its configuration. This service also includes configuration of webserver and fixes of minor compatibility issues with 3rd-part modules and themes.

PotatoCommerce - Extensions for Magento®
www.potatocommerce.com