cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moodle Connector for Magento 2 by Webkul

Moodle Connector for Magento 2 by Webkul

I want to share with the community my experience of using the next extension from the company Webkul - https://store.webkul.com/magento2-moodle-integration.html

During the work with this extension, I faced a lot of different bugs of how this extension works. The main issue was is the developers of this extension is really didn't read the Moodle API documentation because some functions they used do not match the Moodle API documentation and based on this you will have problems connecting you bought module to the Moodle Server.

I faced also a couple of different issues with updating the data from Moodle to the Magento website and it's really a big problem. After I tried to message the support of the Webkul company I received only the common answers like "Apologies but we can not provide you any code related update on the module." but I didn't ask to provide the code! I only asked a logic of some code based on my understanding of how this code works. Even in this direction, I didn't receive any help from this company and it's sad (I have saved all screens of my requests to the support of this company).

In general, I counted more than five big errors of this module, and based on my experience it's a leader! Previously I catch from one to three errors with some modules of other companies and each company that I contacted previously made additional efforts to figure out problems and helped the client and me as a developer to cope with it. With this company, I flustrated a lot! Zero help and zero support.

Please be informed and have nice support!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Moodle Connector for Magento 2 by Webkul

Hello there,
Please email us your complete issues at 
support@webkul.com and we will get back to you accordingly.

Re: Moodle Connector for Magento 2 by Webkul

Are you kidding me? I mailed you a couple of times and receive nothing.