cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Do All Magento Blog Extensions Suck?

Why Do All Magento Blog Extensions Suck?

I’ve spent the better part of my morning searching for a half decent responsive Blog Extention in hopes I could save some time from having to build my own - and wow, not a single one out there that doesn’t Just suck! Demos broken, padding all over the place, designs are horrible. You would think that in 2018 when content driven traffic is king that someone would at least offer a decent blog extension! Anyway, if anyone knows of a really good Blog Extention let me know. Please don’t reccomend any from the first page of google, they don’t meet my standards. Thanks
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Why Do All Magento Blog Extensions Suck?

Hello @jon_deak

Check below module

https://github.com/magefan/module-blog

hope it will help you.

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer

Checkout the following blog extension for Magento 2. It will never disappoint you. It is 100% responsive, SEO-friendly and feature-rich. 

Available on MarketPlace:  Magento 2 Blog Extension

Free Magento 2.0 Blog extension will give you interactive channel to keep your customer visit your website more often. You can provide official information and news of your store, upcoming products, promotions, and get customers’ feedback. Blog for Magento 2.0 by MGS brings blogging to your e-commerce store without the need for an extra framework.

I mean, are you sure you've checked all of them?
It obviously depends on what features you are looking for in the blog extension, but there are a lot of decent blog modules out there.

This one stands out for me and judging from the number of downloads quite many people like this blog extension. It offers 72 free features for the blog which is something.

Statistics don't lie so you might want to check this blog extension to make sure not all blog extensions suck.

Deak please try magento 2 Blog extension from Magefan.
It'll solve all your problems Smiley Happy

Hi 

You're right. 

Since Content is the King, and we need to make our blog more catchy and informative for the reader, so choosing a decent blog extension is very necessary.

You can take a look at this one: Magento 2 Blog Extension. 

And I agree that you should know your requirements as details as much and try the demo first to make sure it meets your demands.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.