cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Auction Extension on Magento 2

Need Auction Extension on Magento 2

Hi everyone!
I have opened an online shop. I need an Auction Extension on Magento 2. Which is best option for me? Can you recommend me an extension like that?
Thanks in advance

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Need Auction Extension on Magento 2

Hi @george_joseph 

I have sorted a few extensions that may fit your requirements:

Hope it helps Smiley Happy

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

Hi @george_joseph 
I would suggest you go with the Magento 2 auction with Webkul they provide one of the best modules with all the required features. If needed you can also get it customized as per your requirement. To check this out and discuss it with the team you can create the ticket here.  

Hi @george_joseph 

Have a nice and productive day with your online shop!

With the huge benifits of auction extension, Magento development agencies provide you multi choise. You can come up with the following providers:

• Landofcoder I $99
  • Webkul I $69
  • Vnecoms I $99
  • Cedcommerce I $149
  • Emiprotechnologies I $199

For detailed information, you can dive into this article: Top 8+ Best Magento Auction Extensions

Thank you!

Hi,

Based on my experienced, I believe that Magento 2 Auction Extension from Landofcoder is the best.

This Auction Extension for Magento 2 supports you to build a professional auction page. It allows store owners to offer limited products forbid, take bids, and sell them for the highest bidder. Ease to create & use, full manage auction, 2 types of auction, Automatic Auction, Reserve Auction, Incremental Auction for product settings will help your customers get wonderful experience on Auction Page. In addition, you can improve your rank on the search engine by climbing of time on site and your product value bring.

I am totally satisfied with it, a lot of utilities, plugins everything is perfect and works well on my site.

Hope it will help you considerably.