cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Extension for Sort By Product

SOLVED

Need Extension for Sort By Product

Dear Team,

I have Used magento 2.1. I need extension for Sorting the Product for below List in product listing page near by grid/list view Option. In my theme only have Name, Price based. but i need below all list,

Price (Low to High)
Price (High to Low)
Brand (A to Z)
Brand (Z to A)
Ratings(High to Low) 

If any free extension is there, pls give details. Or we have do only customization means how it will work in customization. because have no idea to how to start custom module for this functionality.

You are provide the details means it will help to me. It need Urgently.

Thank you,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Need Extension for Sort By Product

Hey there!

Feel free to have a look at Improved Sorting.

Price (Low to High), Price (High to Low) - there's an option available
Brand (A to Z), Brand (Z to A) - it's a rare solution for sorting. Usually, there's an option to sort products by name, not by brand name. The extension lets you sort products by ther name A to Z, Z to A. Brands are usually used in product filters, not in sorting. So here look for shop by brand extensions or layered navigation extensions with shop by brand feature.
Ratings(High to Low)  - there's an option available.

Please let us know if you have any questions about it.

Cheers!

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

You can use the following Magento shop by brand & Manufacturer extension. It allows customers to search and shop products of a specific brand or manufacturer. You can also sort all products of a particular brand. Create a separate page for each brand/manufacturer and attach products. You can also sort products in an alphabetical listing. 

https://marketplace.magento.com/fme-shop-by-manufacturer-brand.html

You also have a look at Shop By Brand for Magento 2 by Magesolution. This extension allows you to create new brands and connect products to those brands. The extension generates a landing page with all created brands. Users can easily search and browse products with the help of intuitive design, clicking on any brand link takes you to that specific brand landing page.

Only $ 59 click now: https://www.magesolution.com/shop-by-brands2.html

Hi,

Thank you for your support.

I am asking that not for shop by brand, Category. I am asking and want to sorting the product based on price(low to high and high to low), name(A to Z and Z to A),rating(high to low) in product listing page.

If get any solution please let me know.

Hey there!

Feel free to have a look at Improved Sorting.

Price (Low to High), Price (High to Low) - there's an option available
Brand (A to Z), Brand (Z to A) - it's a rare solution for sorting. Usually, there's an option to sort products by name, not by brand name. The extension lets you sort products by ther name A to Z, Z to A. Brands are usually used in product filters, not in sorting. So here look for shop by brand extensions or layered navigation extensions with shop by brand feature.
Ratings(High to Low)  - there's an option available.

Please let us know if you have any questions about it.

Cheers!

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

Hi,

Thank you for your updates. It will helpful to me.

If any free extension is available for this requirement? Can you please let me know if any free is there means.

Thank you,

Hello @premalatha_s 

You can check out Advanced Sorting Extension For Magento 2. This module enables you to add custom sorting options to your store to make the product search process easier for customers.

This extension gives effective options to users for product sorting – by Price, Position, Best Sellers, Most Viewed, Biggest Saving, Rating, and many more.

Key Features:

• Select Multiple Sort Option
  • Set Default Product Listing Sort By
  • Enable/Disable From Backend
  • Easy To Install & Manage
  • More User-Friendly Site For Customers

Hii,

You should check out Magento 2 Improved Sorting extension. It helps customers to sort products by most-viewed, top-rated, bestsellers, etc