cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a ANZ payment gateway extension on Magento 2

Need a ANZ payment gateway extension on Magento 2

Hi guys! I am looking for an extension on Magento 2 which supports ANZ eGate payment. Hope for your help!

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Need a ANZ payment gateway extension on Magento 2

I highly recommend Magento 2 ANZ eGate payment extension.This extension can include the feature you need

Link: https://landofcoder.com/magento-2-anz-egate-payment.html

Main features:

• Integrate ANZ eGate payment gateway into Magento 2 sites to allow on-site credit card processing.
  • Pay with many credit cards
  • Guarantee high security standard

Hi @Adam_Robinson,
Here I am suggest you for ANZ egate payment gateway I share the link below kindly check this extensions which may be favours you.
https://store.magenest.com/magento-2/anz-egate-payment.html

If my solution is useful, give kudos and accept as solution
Best regards

I would like you to check our Magento 2 ANZ Payment Gateway to capture seamless online secure payments from customers in Australia and New Zealand.

The extension has below key features:

• Compatible with direct API ensuring faster payment processing.
  • Communication of card data using tokenization
  • Supports Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Diners Club cards.

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

Hi @Adam_Robinson 

We think it should be a good choice to use MAGENTO 2 ANZ EGATE PAYMENT EXTENSION from Landofcoder, which is one of the largest banks in Australia and the largest bank in New Zealand. The bank has operations in more than 30 countries all over the world. By using our ANZ eGate Payment gateway integration, you will ensure that customers will have more CHOICE & confidence in your store, while your company might rest assured that no fraud will happen and cause you to lose money.

Magento 2 ANZ eGate Payment Gateway extension integrates ANZ eGate payment gateway into Magento 2 in order to process credit cards on sites via the Internet. There are 2 payment types:

- ANZ eGate Payment (MiGS support, 2-Party Payments): It allows your customer to purchase directly from your site using Credit Cards.

- ANZ eGate Hosted Server (MiGS support, 3-Party Payments): Redirect to the ANZ eGate website for credit card entry, then redirect back to your website.

- Integrate ANZ eGate payment gateway into Magento 2 sites to allow on-site credit card processing.
- Pay with many credit cards
- Guarantee high-security standard

You can check its features here!

Hope it supports you!

Best Regards,

Bavaan Team