cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a plugin to compare sellers

Need a plugin to compare sellers

Hi Magento-people,

I need your help with a problem. I would like to build a website. In this website people could firstly select a product that they would like to buy and after they selected the product, underneath (or somewhere else) the product there shoudl be a list of sellers with their prices of the selected product. After all, the buyer/visitor could choose the best price for himself.

Is there a solution/plugin for this?

I will be very thankful for your help.

Grtz.
Asir

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Need a plugin to compare sellers

Hi,

I think you have magento marketplace than you can use Magento Marketplace Seller Price Comparison link is below.

https://store.webkul.com/Magento-Marketplace-Seller-Price-Comparison.html
buy using that extension you can compare price from different seller on product page.

Thanks

Jigneshkumar Aakoliya

http://www.ifourtechnolab.com

Hello,

Thanks for your help. Is this even possible with WooCommerce of WordPress?

Kind regards,

Asir

Hi There,

As per my conclusion based on your extension requirement request you are having a marketplace store. I would highly recommend you to use Webkul's Magento 2 Marketplace Seller Price Comparison.

Marketplace Seller Price Comparison for Magento 2 add-on is a much-needed module when you want to compare prices among sellers for a single product, also the seller can add the same product with different prices and stock units.

In Multi-Vendor Marketplace "Multiple suppliers selling the same product" is a must-have feature. Using this extension that can be achieved and Multiple vendors can add and sell the same product.

Hope this solution will be helpful, if not then you can contact the support team for further customization to make this extension fit for your purpose.

Regards,

Vidushi

Hi @AsirP 

Is this even possible with WooCommerce of WordPress?

=> For such requirements, you can check Webkul  WooCommerce Marketplace Seller Price Comparison module  

Meanwhile, you can check detailed features, functionality and, the workflow of module from the User guide ----  https://webkul.com/blog/woocommerce-marketplace-seller-price-comparison/

Hope it helps!

if issue solved, Click Kudos & Accept it as Solution.

Hi there

I know the right solution to this feature: Magento 2 marketplace seller price comparison.

With this tool, customers can compare the price of other sellers with the same products. 

Some outstanding features you can try first:

• Working with different types of Magento products
  • Allowing having multiple vendor /seller for a single product
  • Having Powerful Management System
  • One-click Customization Setting
  • Useful Price Comparison
  • Convenient Seller Comparison
  • Functional Product Page

Hope it helps you out. 

Liz