cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a safety payment gateway

Re: Need a safety payment gateway

Hi there,

Well, I've got multiple variants to offer you. Magento 2 Nab Transact Payment Gateways by Lanofcoder. It offer you massive flexibility with highest level of safety, security and reliability. Also, it makes easy for customers to use, integrate and extended. 

You can process Visa and Mastercard by default and can optionally accept American Express, Discover, JCB etc

The gateway also supports Subscriptions, refunds, risk management and pre-authorization.

Hi there,
Well, I've got multiple variants to offer you. Nab Transact Payment Gateways by Lanofcoder. It offer you massive flexibility with highest level of safety, security and reliability.
Besides , this gateway is perfect for all small, medium or big-sized online merchants.
It also supports Subscriptions, refunds, risk management and pre-authorization.

Also, you can process Visa and Mastercard by default and can optionally accept American Express, Discover,...

There are several payment gateways that offer safety, security, and reliability for online merchants of all sizes. I think you should check Magenest's Stripe extension. This module offers a range of payment processing options, including credit/debit card payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and more. Stripe offers advanced fraud protection, chargeback protection, and customizable payment forms.