cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need an extension to attach files to product

Re: Need an extension to attach files to product

hello there,

I highly recommend this Magento 2 Product Attachments extension for you. This extension allows the store admin to attach and upload multiple product attachments with various file formats like pdf, doc, excel, mp3, zip to the product page. 

You can try and share your experience. 

Thanks! 

Dont waste your time buying any itoris extenstions. They have given up on Magento and only focus on shopify.

Hi, 
Try Magento 2 Product Attachment by Landofcoder.

According me, it's a best extension for you.

This extension supports uploading and taking control over your attachment files on M2 online store with all of formats such as PDF Zip, MOV, Excel, Word and etc.

Moreover, the M2 store admins can add funny and dynamic icons to the attachment files to attract more customers’ attention.

Hope it helps you!

Hey @Eazy_188,

I have seen your requirement to attach a file with the product page. I can suggest you an extension that helps you to attach files called Magento 2 Product Attachments. It helps you to attach all the files along with the product page. 

The features of this extension are as below: 

• Backend product page options for attachments file upload.
  • File upload up to 10 different attachments per product.
  • On the front end, attachments will be displayed in a separate tab.
  • Backend settings to manage accepted file type extensions.
  • Display catchy icons.
  • Benefit from mobile-optimized design and Magento B2B compatibility.

Hope this helps you. 

Thank you. 

Currently on the market I have seen many publishers that provide this utility for free.
I see Landofcoder's Magento 2 Product Attachment utility has a lot of positive reviews, you should check it out