cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need an extension to automatically cancel pending orders

Need an extension to automatically cancel pending orders

Hello guys. Recently I have just started my site on magento not long and I am really bothered by the spam orders – orders that are left incomplete during checkout or customers place orders then don’t finish payment. I don’t want to classify these pending payment orders and manually cancel them one by one. So I need an extension to automatically cancel pending orders after 1 day. Please suggest, I appreciate any help.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Need an extension to automatically cancel pending orders

check this one Cancel orders extension for Magento. It has features as you described. You can choose order status and it's lifetime (1, 2, 3... days) to delete them automatically

I believe what you are asking is the Auto Cancel Order extension.

This extension allows you to automatically cancel pending orders of specific payment methods after a time period.

In your case, you can set

+ Apply for Order Status = pending, pending payment

+ Cancellation time = 1 day

+ Apply for payment method

If the answer is helpful, please accept as solution.

Magento 2 Extension List

Hi @Sophia Walford

Previously I was facing the same problem so I searched a lot on google to find the perfect solution and I found a one really good extension which is "Auto Cancel Order Magento2"

Trust me this is the best extension to solve this problem, now I don't need to do anything this manage all the things.

Thanks a ton this developer they are doing a such a great job

Hello,

As per your requirement try this Magento 2 Auto Cancel Order module. This helps to automatically cancel all pending orders after a specific time on your Magento site. 

Check our Magento 2 Auto Cancel Order extension which facilitates the admin to auto cancel the orders based on specified order statuses and payment methods. The extension allows setting a specific duration after which the orders to be auto cancelled.

The extension supports below order statuses to set for the order cancellation:

• Pending
  • Pending Payment
  • Suspected Fraud
  • Payment Review
  • On Hold

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

You can use this extension for cancel order, cancel order extension provides users an option to cancel their order from front-end. The extension is developed to help customers to cancel orders within a customisable time frame by logging into their account section on website.

• Cancel orders from the frontend
  • Notifications for store admin and customers
  • Set a time frame for order cancellation
  • Capture customers comments/reason for cancellation
  • Order cancellation form for guest user

The following link Magento 2 Cancel Order would be useful.